Fireside Lodge – 3 Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 7 Guests, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
- Located off Lucian Sorrel rd.
- Pet Friendly (small dogs up to 15 pounds)
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Direct TV viewing package for all TV’s, PPV not available
- HDTV with DVD player in main living area
- Wood burning Fireplace in living area
- Kitchen with full sized appliances and granite countertops
- Keurig Coffee Maker (K cups NOT provided)
- Electric Drip Coffee Maker (filters and coffee provided)
- One King Size Bed downstairs and 2 King Size Beds upstairs
- Twin pull out in living area
- Two Full Bathrooms, one on each floor
- Towels/Linens provided
- Central Heat and Air
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Large Deck, Under Stars, with Table, Chairs and Porch Swing
- Outdoor hot tub that accommodates 4-5 people (hot tub is drained and cleaned after each guest visit)
- Gas cook grill (propane provided)
- Perfect for Large Groups and Located Short Walking Distance from Red Oak(2 Bedroom) and Pining for You (1 bedroom).
3 Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 7 Guests-Pet Friendly, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub
You can feel the charm of the Fireside Lodge as soon as you pull into the circular driveway. Located down Lucian Sorrel Rd., Fireside Lodge sits on a large corner lot that provides plenty of space for outside activities.
The main floor of this rustic cabin offers conversational seating in front of a wood-burning natural rock fireplace. A flatscreen TV with Direct Tv package (PPV not available) is mounted for group viewing. One of the love seats converts into a twin sleeper. The living area is open with the kitchen with granite countertops. Here you will find plenty of counter space and cabinets stocked with dinnerware, bakeware, and most items needed to prepare a meal for friends and family. Appliances include stainless steel facade refrigerator, glass-top stove/oven, microwave, and dishwasher. The dining table provides seating for 6.
The master bedroom is located on the main floor. The room is furnished with a king size bed with luxurious linens and a flat screen TV with Direct TV package. There is a closet for storage of personal belongings. The bathroom for the first floor has a newly remodeled bathroom with a tile walk-in shower and a single vanity.
The stairs lead to another bathroom and two bedrooms. Both of the bedrooms have a king-size bed. The upstairs bathroom has a shower/tub combo and single vanity.
A hallway off of the living area houses a laundry closet with full size washer and dryer. The hallway leads to the back deck area where you will enjoy the hot tub alcove with privacy fencing. The deck area has a variety of seating areas, including a dining table and chairs, a wood picnic table, and a lounge style swing for spending hours relaxing in the piney woods of Southeastern Oklahoma.
Area attractions can be found a few miles south toward Broken Bow. Timber Creek Trail Merchant area has Mountain Fork Brewery and Pizza, Shuck Me Seafood Restaurant, Knotted Rope Winery, Okie Girls Ice Creamery and Coffee Shop. Please refer to the “things to do” tab for more information.