Whispering Pines – 2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 6 Guests, Wi-Fi, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub
- Located off Stephen’s Rd.
- Accommodates up to 6 guests
- Pool table
- Pets allowed, limit 2 pets 15 pounds or less
- Two master bedrooms with queen beds
- Two full bathrooms
- Fire place in living room (real wood burning)
- TVs in the living room and each bedroom
- DVD in living room
- Fully equipped kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, stove, range and granite counter tops
- Large covered porch to enjoy the beautiful outdoors with comfortable seating areas
- 4 – 5 person hot tub (cleaned and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Gas Grill outside (propane provided)
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Outdoor fire pit
- Full size washer and dryer
- Electric drip coffee maker
- Located at the end of cul-de-sac with circle entry driveway
2 Bedroom – Accommodates Up To 6 Guests-Pet Friendly, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub
The Whispering Pines Cabin is located in the Northern Hills addition just north of Broken Bow Lake. It is approximately one mile from the Cedar Creek Golf Course entrance and as well as one mile from the National Forest ATV trails. (Please check with the Forestry department for current ATV riding map). The cabin sits on 1.62 acres with a circle drive for ample parking of boats and ATV trailers.
With 1227 square feet of living area, the Whispering Pines Cabin is a beautiful single story, real log cabin that can sleep up to 6 guests. The cabin has two bedrooms and two full baths making it very convenient for larger families or multiple couples. Each bedroom features a queen size bed made of natural logs and flat screen TV with Direct TV package (PPV not available). One bath is located in the master bedroom and the other is a hallway bath. Both have tub/shower combinations. All linens and towels are provided.
The Whispering Pines Cabin offers a fully furnished kitchen with rich granite countertops and modern appliances. The cabin includes a side-by-side refrigerator, electric range, microwave, and dishwasher. Cookware and serving ware are provided for preparation and eating of meals at the cabin.
The spacious living area is furnished with two full sized sofas- one sofa converts to a queen sleeper. Above the natural stone hearth of the wood burning fireplace, a 55″ HDTV is mounted also with Direct TV package (PPV not available). A DVD player is provided for this TV. Enjoy a challenging game of pool on the solid oak pool table that sits in the large openness of the living/kitchen area.
The Whispering Pines Cabin has large covered decks, furnished with rockers and multiple sitting areas, to allow enjoyment of the wooded area surrounding the cabin. A gas grill, outdoor seating along with a 4–5-person hot tub sits close by. Off of the deck, on the graveled area a circular stone fire pit provides space for a campfire so don’t forget the marshmallows!
For those guests who need to stay connected, Whispering Pines offers free wireless internet.
Comfortably Sleeps 4. (2 per bed)
Maximum Occupancy: 6 (adults, children & infants)