Time For Two – 1 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 4 Guests, WiFi, Hot tub, Pet Friendly
- Located in Timber Creek Trails
- Pet Friendly(small dogs up to 15 lbs)
- Sleeps cabin 4 (one King bed and a pullout sleeper sofa)
- Cabin offers video arcade, giant jenga, cornhole game
- 1 bedroom with King bed
- Master bedroom has flat screen HDTV and reading area
- Sleeper sofa with pullout in living room
- Full Bathroom with walk in tile shower and separate soaking tub
- Large kitchen with granite countertops, appliances of a refrigerator with ice maker, glass cooktop, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher; automatic drip coffee maker.
- Pots, pans, cooking utensils, plates, bowls are provided
- Flat Screen HDTV with Blu Ray DVD player living room
- Direct TV package with Premium Movie channels, PPV not available
- Gas log fireplace in living room with easy on/off switch (seasonal October 1st-April 15th)
- Outdoor living area with HDTV, easy on gas fireplace (seasonal October-April) and lounge chairs
- Exterior deck lights and security lighting
- Central Heat and Air
- Full size Washer and Dryer with soaps provided
- 4-5 person hot tub on back deck(our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after every guest visit)
- 1000 square foot deck wraps around 3/4 of cabin
- Outdoor dining areas under cover
- Gas grill with gas provided
- Circular wood burning fire pit on grounds.
- Gravel Driveway with pavement up to the driveway
Time For Two- 1 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 4 Guests, WiFi, Hot tub, Pet Friendly
Time for Two is a luxury one-bedroom cabin(completed February 2020) that offers open concept living and dining, a large private master bedroom/ bath and an incredible ¾ wrap around porch. You will love the cabin activities, décor, and wooded lot. Time for two is located in the desirable Timber Creek Trails area and very convenient to shops, restaurants, breweries, wineries, distilleries, area activities and Broken Bow Lake.
The light and bright common area of living and kitchen has all the accommodations you need to enjoy a perfect get-away for a couple. The cabin will also accommodate a small family with the fold out queen sofa for extra sleeping. The living area features a large HDTV Smart TV above the beautiful stone façade gas burning fireplace (seasonal October- April) with easy on/off switch. A welcome center is stocked with an old school arcade with over 60 games. The kitchen features granite counter tops, a large bar, dining table, circle saw flooring, Edison lighting and hickory cabinets. You will find plates, glasses, eating utensils, cookware, bakeware, automatic drip coffee maker and more. The fridge has an ice maker and dish liquid and washer pods are provided for the dishwasher as well.
The large master bedroom is a dream with a king bed wrapped in luxurious linens. The French doors lead to the back deck. A large HDTV is mounted on the wall for private viewing. A comfortable sitting area with lamp and faux cast iron fireplace makes this a cozy and welcome retreat. Off of the bedroom the spacious bathroom features ship lap walls and an oversized custom tile shower and soaking tub. There is a full size washer and dryer with laundry detergent provided.
The 1000 square foot deck wraps around 3 sides of the cabin and is full of fun and beautiful views. You will find a hot tub (drained and sanitized between each stay), a dining table with padded seats, a living area with reclining loungers, easy on/off gas fireplace (seasonal October 1st- April 15th) and a large HDTV TV that is perfect to watch the big game or a movie from the premium cable package. You will also find fun décor, a cornhole game, propane grill (with propane provided), a giant jenga game, multiple sitting areas and an activity or work table on the front porch. Just a few steps off the porch you will find the shady and cozy firepit.
Time for Two has the ideal location and very convenient to dining, entertainment, shops and attractions. A minute north on Hwy 259 you will find Mountain Fork Brewery and Pizza, Okie Girls Ice Creamery, Knotted Rope Winery, Hochatown Distillery and gift shop, Shuck Me restaurant, Escape Games, The Tasting Room Bar and more. A minute south on Hwy 259 you will find Girls Gone Wine, Beaver’s Bend State Park entrance, the marina entrance and more shops, activities and restaurants.
We hope you find Time for Two your new favorite one bedroom getaway and return again and again.