Tiger’s Den- 2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 6 Guests, Hot Tub, WiFi, Pet Friendly
- Located in Timber Creek Trails Phase 5
- Construction completed February 2019
- Pet friendly (up to 15 lbs)
- Accommodates up to 6 guests
- 2 Bedroom with King beds
- 2 Bathrooms; one has soaking tub and walk-in tile shower, one with traditional shower/tub combo.
- Sofa converts to queen sleeper in living area
- Kitchen equipped with glass cooktop/ oven, microwave, dishwasher, and side-by-side refrigerator
- 12-cup drip coffee maker (filters and coffee provided)
- K-cup coffee maker (k cups NOT provided)
- Dining table seats 6; stool seating for 4.
- 55″ HDTV with Direct TV package and Blu-ray player in living area(PPV not available)
- Gas log fireplace with easy on/off switch in living area (seasonal October-April)
- 55″ HDTV in each bedroom with Direct TV package and Blu-ray player (PPV not available)
- Outdoor gas log fireplace with easy on/off switch (seasonal October-April)
- Seating area in front of fireplace
- 55″ HDTV with Direct TV on back deck (PPV not available)
- Grill with propane provided
- Hot tub seats up to 6 (drained and sanitized after each reservation)
- Patio games include Giant Jenga and Cornhole
- Fire pit on ground
- Horse shoe pit on grounds
- Circle driveway
Tiger’s Den- 2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 6 Guests, Hot Tub, Wifi, Pet Friendly
Tiger’s Den provides a rustic getaway for one or two couples or small family with two bedrooms and a sofa that converts to a queen sleeper.
Walk into the Tiger’s Den open area living and kitchen to find the comforts desired to make your time away from home carefree. The Living area has plenty of seating in front of the gas log fireplace with easy on/off switch. There is a large screen 55″ HDTV mounted on the flagstone fireplace. Enjoy your favorite show with Direct TV premium plus movie channels (PPV not available) or bring a movie for the Blu-ray player. The leather sofa converts into a queen sleeper. The back deck area is accessed from this area.
The kitchen is equipped with stainless appliances: side-be side refrigerator, glass cooktop/oven, microwave and dishwasher. The cabinets are stocked with cookware, bakeware, dinnerware, and utensils for cooking and eating. Small appliances include: crock pot, toaster, rice cooker and blender, are in the cabinets as well. There are both a 12-cup drip coffee maker (filters and coffee provided) and a K-cup coffee maker (k cups NOT provided) for a morning wake up beverage. Sit down to a meal at the dining table that seats 6 or on the stools(4) at the 10 foot granite top island.
The laundry closet is located off of the kitchen with full size washer and dryer for guest convenience.
There are two bedrooms. The bedroom to the right of the kitchen has a king size bed with luxury linens. There is a closet for storage of personal items. A 55″ HDTV is mounted on the wall for private viewing with Direct TV package and Blu-ray player (PPV not provided). The attached bath has a walk-in tile shower with rain head, a soaking tub with faucet that has a hand held wand, a double vanity. This bedroom has access to the back deck area. The bedroom to the left of the kitchen has a king size bed with luxury linens, a 55″ HDTV mounted for private viewing with Direct TV package and Blu-ray player (PPV not available) and a closet for storage of personal items The attached bath has a traditional shower/tub combo and a double vanity.
On the back deck relax as you sit around the gas log fireplace with easy on/off switch(seasonal October-April) or prepare a meal on the grill (propane provided) and sit down to eat at the dining table for 6. There is a hot tub on the back deck to soak away the cares of the day. On the gravel grounds enjoy a game of horse shoes or roast marshmallows at the wood burning fire pit.
Tiger’s Den is located in the newest section of Timber Creek Trails South Phase 5. The circle drive allows for trailer access. Area attractions of restaurants, gift shops, brewery’s and wineries are located just minutes away. Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park are accessed off 259 also minutes.