The Big Easy- 3 Bedrooms, Accommodates Up To 8 Guests, 2 1/2 Bath, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub, Wi-Fi
- Located in Lost Creek West development
- Construction completed July 2021
- Pet friendly-2 dogs up to 15 lbs.
- Accommodates up to 8 guests
- 2 Bedrooms with King beds with En ‘suite bathrooms; bath have soaking tubs and walk-in tile showers, double vanity and privacy toilet room.
- 1 bedroom with 4 twin bunk beds
- Half bath in hall by bunk room
- Laundry closet in hall with full size washer and dryer.
- The kitchen is equipped with glass cooktop/oven, microwave, dishwasher, and 3-door refrigerator/freezer.
- Combination 12-cup drip coffee maker (filters and coffee provided)/K-cup coffee maker (k cups NOT provided)
- Dining table seats 8; stool seating for 6.
- Large screen HDTV with Direct TV package and Blu-ray player in living area (PPV not available)
- Gas log fireplace with easy on/off switch in living area (seasonal October 15th -April 15th)
- Large screen HDTV in all 3 bedrooms with Direct TV package
- Arcade style game system in bunk room
- Outdoor gas log fireplace with easy on/off switch (seasonal October 15th – April 15th)
- Seating area in front of fireplace
- HDTV with Direct TV on back deck (PPV not available)
- Grill with propane provided
- Hot tub seats up to 6 (drained and sanitized after each reservation)
- Patio game of Cornhole
- Fire pit on ground with Adirondack chairs and benches
- Horse shoe pit on grounds
- Circle driveway with space to park a boat and trailer
The Big Easy- 3 Bedrooms, Accommodates Up To 8 Guests, 2 1/2 Baths, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub, Wi-Fi
The Big Easy provides a rustic getaway for one or two couples or small families with its two En ‘suite bedrooms and a bunk room.
Walk into The Big Easy to the relaxing rustic living and kitchen areas to find the comforts desired to make your time away from home carefree. The Living area has plenty of seating in front of the gas log fireplace with easy on/off switch (seasonal October 15th-April 15th). There is a large screen HDTV mounted on the white stack-stone fireplace. Enjoy your favorite show with Direct TV premium plus movie channels (PPV not available) or bring a movie for the Blu-ray player. There is a leather sofa, love seat and two armchairs. The back deck area can be accessed from this area.
The kitchen is equipped with stainless appliances: French door style refrigerator/freezer, glass cooktop/oven, microwave and dishwasher. The cabinets are stocked with cookware, bakeware, dinnerware, and utensils for cooking and eating. Small appliances of crock pot, toaster, rice cooker and blender, are in the cabinets as well. There are both a 12-cup drip coffee maker (filters and coffee provided) and a K-cup coffee maker (k cups NOT provided) for a morning wake up beverage. Sit down to a meal at the dining table with 5 chairs and a bench or on the stools (6) at the 10-foot granite top island.
The laundry closet is located off of the kitchen with full size washer and dryer for guest convenience.
There are three bedrooms. The bedroom to the right of the kitchen has a king size bed with luxury linens. There is a closet and a chest of drawers for storage of personal items. A HDTV is mounted on the wall for private viewing with Direct TV package (PPV not provided). The attached bath has a walk-in tile shower with rain head, a soaking tub with faucet that has a hand-held wand, and a double vanity. There is a private toilet room. This bedroom has access to the back deck area. The bedroom off of the living area has a king size bed with luxury linens, a HDTV mounted for private viewing with Direct TV package (PPV not available) and a closet for storage of personal items The attached bath has a walk-in tile shower with rain head, a soaking tub with faucet that has a hand-held wand, a double vanity. There is a private toilet room. This bedroom has access to the back deck area. The third bedroom has 4 twin mattress bunk beds, an HDTV with Direct TV viewing and a sit-down arcade style game. There is a half bath in the hall by the bunk room and laundry closet.
On the back deck relax as you sit around the gas log fireplace with easy on/off switch (seasonal October 15th -April 15th) or prepare a meal on the grill (propane provided) and sit down to eat at the dining table for 6. There is a hot tub on the back deck to soak away the cares of the day. On the gravel grounds enjoy a game of horse shoes or roast marshmallows at the wood burning fire pit.
The Big Easy is located in the Lost Creek West development. The circle drive allows for trailer access. The area’s attractions of restaurants, gift shops, breweries and wineries are located just minutes away. Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park are accessed off 259, also just minutes away.