Talewater Cabin-3 Bedroom -Accommodates Up To 7 Guests, WiFi, Hot Tub,No Pets
- Located in Timber Creek Trails
- No Pets
- WiFi Internet
- Direct TV viewing package, PPV not available
- 2 TV’s and DVD Players
- Foose Ball Table
- Kitchen with full sized appliances
- Electric Drip Coffee Maker
- Central Heat and Air
- Gas Fireplace in Living Room
- Outdoor Wood Burning Fire Place
- Flat Panel TV/DVD in master bedroom
- Single Level Living Spaces
- 1 King Bedroom, 1 Queen Bedroom, 1 Queen Bed with twin bunk over bed.
- 2 Full Bathrooms, 1/2 Bath
- Large Deck, Under Stars, with Table, Chairs
- Outdoor hot tub that accommodates 4-5 people (hot tub is drained and cleaned after each guest visit)
Talewater Cabin is a luxury three bedroom cabin situated on the top of a mountain in Timber Creek Trails with a stunning view of the surrounding forest. A 2,200 square foot deck surrounds the entire cabin. Enjoy coffee (or hot chocolate) and a serene morning from the spacious decks. You can enjoy a morning sunrise on the two level front deck. The upper deck is covered so you can enjoy the view regardless of the weather. The cabin is situated on 1.5 acres, with a backyard that is level and perfect for family games. The cabin also has a fire ring in the backyard. The back deck features a covered area with a large rustic pine picnic table to enjoy family dinners outside. The back deck also has a large wood burning fireplace and an open sky hot tub to enjoy watching the stars in the privacy of the backyard.
The cabin has three different “themed” rooms with 2 1/2 baths, all surrounding an open, custom designed great room with open family room, kitchen and dining room. A large antler chandelier is a dramatic centerpiece for the entire great room. The two main guest rooms feature skylight windows and high ceilings. The third bedroom is a bear themed room with a queen bed and child’s bunk bed. Talewater cabin will accommodate up to 7 guest (6 adults).