Sweet Water Paradise-1-Bedroom Studio, Accommodates Up to 4 Guests, Pet Friendly, Hot tub, WiFi
- Located off Camp Ranch Rd. in Pine Hill Development
- Construction completed March 2018
- Accommodates up to 4 guests
- 1 Bedroom Studio; King size bed
- Pet Friendly up to 15 pounds
- 32″ HDTV with Direct TV package in bed area
- Sofa converts to Queen sleeper
- 50″ HDTV with Direct TV package in Living area
- Gas burning fireplace in living area (Seasonal October 1st- April 15th)
- Fully equipped kitchen with state of the art appliances of refrigerator, glass-top stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher
- 12 cup automatic coffee maker
- Pots & pans, skillets, plates, utensils, glassware
- Spacious bathroom with gas burning fireplace
- 32″HDTV over hearth in bathroom
- Walk-in tile shower; slipper soaking tub; double vanity
- Laundry closet with full size washer and dryer
- Back Deck with gas burning fireplace (seasonal October 1st- April 15th)
- Gas cook grill (propane provided)
- Hot Tub (drained and sanitized after each reservation stay)
- 43″HDTV over fireplace on back deck
- Private body of water for cabins in the development
- Fire pit on gravel yard
- Horse shoe pit on gravel yard
- Large gravel drive for trailers or multiple cars
Sweet Water Paradise- 1 Bedroom Studio, Accommodates Up to 4 Guests, Pet Friendly, Wifi, Hot tub
Sweet Water Paradise is a Studio style 1-bedroom cabin located in the Pine Hill Development. With wrap around porches this cabin provides spacious living areas both inside and out. The cozy atmosphere of the interior will have you relaxed and enjoying your time to the Beavers Bend area instantly. Bring your boat and other water craft; the expansive gravel yard has plenty of parking and turn space.
The front door brings you into the Living area with ample seating in front of a gas burning fireplace (seasonal October 1st- April 15th) with floor to ceiling rock hearth. The leather sofa converts to a queen sleeper to accommodate 2 guests. A 50’HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available) is mounted above the hearth. The fireplace has an easy start thermostat. To the left of the living area is the Kitchen with full size appliances of glass-top range/oven, microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. The cabinets are stocked with skillets, pots & pans, utensils, plates and glassware to prepare and enjoy meals at the cabin. There is a dining table with seating for 4 in this area as well.
The Bedroom area is to the right of the living area. The king size mattress is wrapped in luxury linens for a comfortable night’s sleep. There is a 32″ HDTV mounted in the bedroom area for night time viewing. The double French doors provide an exit to back deck area. The spacious bathroom is an oasis offering a 32″ HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available) over a gas burning fireplace with rock hearth (seasonal October 1st- April 15th). A claw-foot soaking basin tub sit in the corner alcove. There is a separate walk-in tiled shower
A laundry closet is in the bathroom that hold a full size washer and dryer for guests convenience.
On the back deck sits a hot tub (drained and cleaned after each reservation stay), a gas grill for cooking (propane provided) and conversational seating in front of a gas burning fireplace (seasonal October 1st- April 15th). A 43″ HDTV with Direct TV (PPV not available) is mounted above the fireplace. From the deck you can enjoy views of the small water feature lake shared by the development. On the ground level there is a horse shoe pit, a fire pit and plenty of space for towing and parking your water craft.
Sweet Water Paradise is just minutes from the Hochatown community attractions of Abendigo’s Restaurant, Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster and Steven’s Gap. 3 Miles to the North you will find other area attractions of Hochatown Distilling, Mountain Fork Brewing and local Gift Shops. Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake are minutes away and easily accessed.