Sweet Spot -1 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 4 guest, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub,
- Located in Timber Creek Trails, Phase 6
- Construction completed Summer of 2020
- Pet friendly (1 dog up to 15 lbs.)
- Sleeps 4 (1 king bed/ 1 queen sofa sleeper)
- 1 bedroom
- TV’s located in living area, bedroom and back porch
- Direct TV channels (PPV not available)
- Living room with sofa sleeper
- Gas burning fireplace with on/off timer switch(seasonal October-April)
- 1 and 1/2 bath
- Double vanities, soak tub and walk-in tile shower
- Kitchen open to living area
- Glass cook top stove with oven
- Stainless steel refrigerator, oven and dishwasher
- K-cup coffee maker (no k-cups provided)
- 12-cup coffee maker (filters & coffee provided)
- Granite counter tops
- Table seating for 4/ Stool seating for 2
- Full size front load washer & dryer (detergent provided)
- Porch fireplace -gas burning (seasonal October-April)
- 4-5 person Hot Tub (cleaned and sanitized after each reservation)
- Firepit on grounds
- Horse shoe pits
- Circle driveway
Sweet Spot -1 bedroom, Accommodates up to 4 guest, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
Nestled into the back of a cul-de-sac, Sweet Spot sits on a spacious lot surrounded by pine trees of Timber Creek Trails phase 6 development. A relaxing stay begins outside with the front porch that wraps around to the back of the cabin.
Enter into the common area of the kitchen and living area. There is a half bath in this area. The kitchen has a standard refrigerator, a glass cooktop stove with oven, dishwasher and microwave. The cabinets are stocked with necessary utensil and cooking items for preparing a meal. Small appliances include 12-cup coffee maker, Individual K-cup coffee maker, a blender, a hand mixer, a crock pot and toaster. The table seats 4 guest with additional stool seating for 2 at the island counter.
The living area has a sofa that converts to a queen sleeper and a comfortable arm chair in front of a gas burning fireplace. The fireplace has a timer switch located on the wall to the right for easy on/off operation. Fireplaces are seasonal October thru April. The TV is mounted above the hearth and has DirecTv channeling (PPV not available).
The bedroom has a king size bed, a dresser and a closet for storage of personal items. The TV is mounted to the wall and has DirecTv channeling (PPV not available). There is a door that leads to the back porch area from the bedroom. The bathroom off the bedroom has double vanity, a soaking tub and a large walk-in tile shower. The laundry closet is in the bathroom with a stack front-load washer and dryer.
On the back porch there is sectional seating in front of a gas burning fireplace (seasonal October-April) with a timer switch to the left for easy on/0ff operation. A TV is mounted above the hearth with DirecTv channeling (PPV not available). The gas cook grill is on the side porch for preparing a meal outdoors. The hot tub sits in the corner of the porch with a curtain that can be pulled.
On the gravel grounds there is a horse shoe pit game and a circle fire pit for wood burning fires where you can roast marshmallows under the stars.