My Way-2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 6 guests, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub, Wi-Fi
- Located in Eagle Mountain West Development
- Accommodates up to 6 guests
- Pet Friendly (up to 15 pounds)
- 2 king bedroom suites
- 43″ HDTV in each bedroom with DirecTV package (PPV not available)
- Sofa sleeper in living area
- 55″ HDTV in Living area with DirecTV package (PPV not available)
- Gas burning fireplace with easy switch in living area (seasonal October 15th – April 15th)
- Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, gas range/oven, microwave and dishwasher
- The kitchen has dishes, utensils for cooking and eating, pots, skillets, bakeware and glassware.
- Small appliances of blender, toaster, hand mixer, crock pot
- 12-cup automatic drip coffee maker
- 2 bathrooms with walk-in tiled shower, jacuzzi tub and single vanity
- Full size washer and dryer
- Back deck living space with conversation sectional seating,
- 50″ HDTV with DirecTV package (PPV not available)
- Wood burning fireplace on deck area
- Hot tub on deck area (hot tubs drained and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Gas grill (propane provided) on deck area
- Wood burning firepit
- Horse shoe pit
- Large circle drive for boats
My Way- 2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 6 guests, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub, Wi-Fi
My Way is a 2-bedroom cabin located in Eagle Mountain West Development that accommodates up to 6 guests. This custom build is decorated with mid-century modern pops of color. A welcoming front porch spans the length of the cabin. Through the front door you will find a spacious living and kitchen area. The kitchen has fingerprint resistant stainless appliances including gas stove/oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. There is a dining table with seating for 6 and island bar seating for another 4. The living room has seating with a sofa converting to a queen sleeper and wing chairs. The living area gas-burning fireplace (seasonal October 15th – April 15th) has an easy on switch with timer. A 55″ HDTV with DirecTV (PPV not available) package is mounted above the fireplace on the rock hearth.
There are two bedrooms off the living room. Each bedroom has a king comfort memory mattress wrapped in luxurious linens. Each bedroom has a 43″ HGTV with DirecTV package. There is a bathroom in each of the bedrooms. Each bath has a jacuzzi tub, tiled walk-in shower and single vanity.
The large back deck with conversation sectional seating can be accessed from either the bedroom or from the living area. The back area adds another spacious area for dining at the table for 6 or gathering around the fireplace to watch the game on the 50 ” HDTV mounted above the hearth. The back deck fireplace is wood burning. A 4-person hot tub sits at the corner of the deck. Down the back stairs to the gravel yard there is a fire pit for wood burning fires where you can roast marshmallows while sitting under the star-lit sky. In the yard there are horse shoe pits for a friendly game. The large pull through drive has room for boats or multiple cars of your party.
My Way is minutes away from the Timber Creek Merchant shopping area that hosts restaurants, Brewery and Distillery, Ice Cream and Coffee shop as well as gift shops. Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park are approximately 5 miles back to the south. At this mile marker other Hochatown attractions can be found from restaurants to entertainment.