Moondance Lodge-3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, Accommodates Up To 12 Guests, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
- 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom cabin accommodates up to 12 people
- Pet Friendly (limited to 1 dog up to 15 pounds)
- It is less than 5-minute drive from the Hochatown area restaurants of Grateful Head, Blue Rooster, Abendigo’s and area attractions of Girls Gone Wine, Hochatown Distilling Company, Mountain Fork Brewery and Knotted Rope Winery.
- Large open living/dining/kitchen. Great open space
- Wood fireplace in living room (seasonal October 15th -April 15th)
- 2 master bedrooms downstairs with king beds, upstairs loft bedroom has a twin bed and a queen bed.
- The living room has 2 queen sofa beds for additional sleeping
- Linens and towels provided
- Fully stocked kitchen (only need to bring your food, cooking oils and seasonings)
- Electric drip coffee maker
- 4-5 person hot tub (hot tubs are drained and cleaned after each guest visit)
- Large outdoor fire pit and horse shoe pit
- Outside covered decks on front of cabin and rear of cabin
- Outdoor gas grill (propane provided)
- Outside covered deck with dining table
- Central heat and air
- Clothes washer and dryer
Moondance Lodge – 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom, Accommodates Up To 12 Guests, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly (1 pet up to 15 pounds)
Moondance Lodge gives the feel of seclusion while nestled in the surrounding Pine trees. This welcoming 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom cabin has a kitchen that comes with all you need. The kitchen comes complete with stainless steel appliances, ample granite counter space includes a bar with seating. There is a beautiful large dining table perfect for the family to enjoy a meal together.
The large living space not only has plenty of room to get comfy and relax around the rock, wood burning fireplace (Seasonal October 15th – April 15th). You can also enjoy the large screen tv (streaming service available on your accounts), the back deck views from the large windows in the living room. The living room includes 2 queen-size pull-out sleeper sofas for additional sleeping accommodations.
Downstairs you can choose from one of the two king suites available. Both suites have plenty of room for unpacking and making yourself at home. There is available a tv (streaming service available on your accounts), dresser and lots of closet space. Both bedrooms have their bathtub/shower combo and his and her sinks.
Upstairs you will find a twin-size bunk and a queen-size bed. The upstairs room gives a loft vibe. Upstairs also has a full bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Outside enjoy spending time on the back deck. The large spacious deck makes a great area for relaxing. An outdoor gas grill is available for cooking and the deck has outdoor seating. The outside area has a tv (streaming service available on your accounts) for entertainment while relaxing outside or in the hot tub on the back deck.
The ground level has an area to light a campfire for heat and roasting smores.
Moondance Lodge is the Timber Creek Trails Phase 3 area just off of N Lukfata Trail of Hochatown. The cabin is only minutes away from the popular area of Timber Creek Trail which includes 2 restaurants, a brewery, a winery and a distillery. All of these locations have gift shops available. Located in the area is also an ice dream and coffee shop. The Moondance Lodge is also only minutes away from Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park. Enjoy all of these amenities without having to travel from outside the Hochatown area to get here.