Meant To Be – 2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 6 Guests, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub, WiFi
- Located in Lost Creek West Development
- Accommodates up to 6 guests
- Pet Friendly (up to 15 pounds)
- 2 king bedroom suites with master bathroom at each bedroom
- HDTV in each bedroom with DirecTV package (PPV not available)
- Sofa sleeper in living area
- HDTV in Living area with DirecTV package (PPV not available)
- Gas burning fireplace with easy switch in living area (seasonal October 15th – April 15th)
- Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, glass top range/oven, microwave and dishwasher
- The kitchen has dishes, utensils for cooking and eating, pot, skillets, bakeware and glassware.
- Small appliances of blender, toaster, hand mixer, crock pot
- 12-cup automatic drip coffee maker
- 2 Master Bathrooms, one with tiled walk-in shower, one with shower tub combination
- Full size washer and dryer
- Back deck living space with conversation sectional seating,
- HDTV with DirecTV package (PPV not available)
- Gas burning fireplace on deck area (seasonal October 15th – April 15th)
- Hot tub on deck area (hot tubs drained and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Gas grill (propane provided) on deck area
- Wood burning firepit
- Large circle drive for boats
Meant To Be – 2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 6 Guests, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub, Wi-Fi
A relaxing break from everyday life is Meant To Be in this stunning two-bedroom cabin located in the Lost Creek West development area. Enter into the living area decorated with the cozy touches of home. The stack rock fireplace is gas burning and equipped with a timer switch (seasonal October 15th – April 15th). Living area seating includes two wingback chairs and a sofa that converts to a queen sleeper. There is a flat screen TV mounted above the fireplace that has DirecTV channeling (PPV not available).
The adjacent kitchen is equipped with modern appliances of a flat surface stove/oven combination, microwave, dishwasher and standard size refrigerator. Cabinets are stocked with cook ware, bake ware, dishes and utensils for cooking and eating. Small appliances include a crockpot, hand mixer, blender and automatic drip coffee maker. The laundry closet is located in the kitchen area with a full-size washer and dryer.
The bedroom to the right of the main area has a king bed, a dresser for storage of personal items and a TV mounted on the wall with DirecTV channels (PPV not available). This bedroom shares a Jack-n-Jill bathroom with the kitchen area. This bath has a shower/tub combo and double vanities.
The bedroom to the left of the main area has a king bed, a dresser for storage and a TV mounted on the wall with DirecTV channels (PPV not available.) This bedroom has a private bath with walk-in tile shower and a single vanity.
Out back you will enjoy a fire in the gas log fireplace with a timer switch (seasonal October 15th – April 15th) or watch your favorite show on the TV mounted above the fire. There is a table for dining on the deck alongside the propane grill (propane provided). The hot tub sits in the other corner of the deck. Hot tubs are drained and cleaned after each reservation. A firepit sits on the grounds for enjoying a wood fire where you can roast hotdogs with the kids.