Loggin’ Off’ – 3 Bedrooms, Accommodates up to 8 guests, WiFi, Pool Table, Hot Tub, No Pets
- Located in the Lost Pines area.
- No pets allowed
- Accommodates up to 8 guest
- 3 Bedrooms
- Circle driveway with plenty of room to park a trailer.
- Less than 2 minute drive from the Hochatown area restaurants of Grateful Head, Blue Rooster, Abendigos and area attractions of Girls Gone Wine, Hochatown Distilling Company, Mountain Fork Brewery and Knotted Rope Winery.
- Large open living/dining/kitchen.
- Wood burning fireplace in living room (seasonal October-April)
- 2 bedrooms in main cabin.
- Master bedroom has a king bed and a daybed with trundle; the attached bath has tub/shower combo and a single vanity
- Second bedroom has a queen bed; the attached bath has walk-in tile shower and single vanity
- Separate game room with sleeping quarters. Has a queen bed and a double bed.
- All Bedrooms in cabin have HDTV’s with cable/satellite channels.
- HDTV’s in Living room and detached game room also with cable/satellite channels
- Detached game room has sofa seating, pool table, sleeping quarters and bath with stall type shower
- Linens and towels provided
- Fully fully stocked kitchen(only need to bring your food, cooking oils and seasonings)
- Electric drip coffee maker
- 4-5 person hot tub (hot tubs are drained and cleaned after each guest visit)
- Large outdoor fire pit and horse shoe pit
- Large back deck with 6 person table
- Outdoor gas grill (propane provided)
- Central heat and air
- Clothes washer and dryer
Loggin’ Off’ – 3 Bedrooms, Accommodates up to 8 Guests, WiFi, Pool Table, Hot Tub, No Pets
With a private hot tub, outdoor fire pit, and detached game room, Loggin’ Off’ is a destination within itself! Even better, this 3-bed, 3-bath vacation rental cabin property sits minutes from Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park, and Hochatown’s restaurants and breweries. After a day on the water, this home will greet you with numerous comforts like a wood-burning fireplace and fully equipped kitchen. Make sure to keep an eye out for wildlife passing through the spacious yard!
Master Bedroom: King Bed, Twin Daybed w/Full Trundle Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3 (Detached Game Room): King Bed, Twin/Full Bunk Bed
Jump-start your vacation with a long soak in the cabin’s private hot tub, nestled under a pergola. Just as much as you love this lavish amenity, you’re sure to love the scenic forest views that stretch out in every direction from the property.
Follow your hot tub soak with a round of horseshoes or head inside for a game of pool in the decked-out detached game room. In addition to the pool table, the space also features a sumptuous leather sofa, large flat-screen Smart/cable TV, and a kitchenette. This is also where you’ll find the third bedroom, complete with an en-suite bathroom for ultimate privacy.
In the main cabin, the living room invites you to unwind and relax in front of the wood-burning fireplace and flat-screen Smart/cable TV. The open-concept layout lets the conversation flow easily as you don your chef hat in the fully equipped kitchen. Easily prepare all of your favorite recipes thanks to modern appliances and ample counter space!
End the day on a sweet note with s’mores around the outdoor fire pit. Ready for bed? Call it a night with a shower in one of the 2 full bathrooms before slipping under the covers of the bed of your choice.