Highway To Heaven-1 Bedroom, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Accommodates up to 4 guests, Hot tub
- Located in Timber Creek Trails South development
- Construction completed Fall of 2021
- Accommodates up to 4 guests
- Circle paved driveway and paved road to cabin
- One Bedroom with king size bed
- Bedroom has TV with Direct TV package (PPV not available)
- One Bathroom with walk in tiled shower, separate soaking tub, double vanity
- Laundry with stack washer and dryer
- Pet friendly (1 dog up to 15 pounds)
- Queen sleeper/sofa in living area
- Half bath adjacent to living area
- Gas burning fireplace in living area
- Flat screen TV with Direct TV in living area
- Kitchen equipped with glass-top stove and electric oven, microwave, single door refrigerator with ice-maker, dishwasher, automatic drip coffee maker. Plates, glasses, cups, eating utensils, cooking utensils, pots and pans are stocked in the kitchen.
- Gas burning fireplace on back porch
- Gas Grill with propane provided
- Hot tub on back porch (hot tub is drained and cleaned after each guest visit)
- Circular fire pit on gravel yard
Highway To Heaven-1 Bedroom, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Accommodates up to 4 guests, Hot tub,
Highway To Heaven is a one-bedroom cabin that sits on a hill in Timber Creek South development accommodating up to 4 guests.
A circle paved driveway allows for easy access with boat trailers to this 1-bedroom cabin sitting on a hill in Timber Creek South development. The entrance has a covered porch the length of the cabin where you can sit to enjoy the woods of Southeast Oklahoma.
Enter into the living area where a comfortable seating area awaits with sofa converting to queen sleeper and two side chairs. The gas burning fireplace (seasonal October 1st-April 15th) has a timer switch on the wall for easy on/off control. Above the mantle, on the rock hearth, a flat screen HDTV is mounted with Direct TV package (PPV not available). There is a powder-room in the main area for guest convenience.
The kitchen area is equipped with glass-top stove and electric oven, microwave mounted above the stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and double basin sink. Small appliances of automatic coffee maker, blender and hand-mixer are stocked in the cabinets. A bistro style table has stool seating for 4 while the island counter has stool seating for an additional 3. There is a door to the back porch area off the kitchen.
The bedroom has a large wood headboard with king mattress wrapped in luxurious linens. There is a chest of drawers for storage of clothing and belongings. A flat-screen HDTV is mounted on the wall for viewing programs in the bedroom area, also with Direct TV package(PPV not available). Double French-doors lead to the back porch from the bedroom. The attached bath has a walk-in tile shower, a separate soaking tub and double vanities. The laundry closet is housed in the bath and has a stack washer and dryer. There is a nook with a clothes rod for hanging garments.
On the back porch there is a gas cook grill (propane provided) and a gas-burning fireplace with easy on/off switch(seasonal October-April). The hot tub sits in a gazebo nook of the back deck. A flat-screen TV is mounted on the fireplace hearth with Direct TV package (PPV not available). Off the back deck is a circular firepit where you can build a fire for roasting marshmallows and watching the stars at night.
Highway To Heaven is located just minutes away from the Timber Creek Merchant Shopping area. There you will find our Hochatown Distilling Co and Gift Shop, The Tasting Room bar, Knotted Rope Winery, Shuck Me Seafood Restaurant, Mountain Fork Pizza and Brewery along with their Gift Shop, Okie Girls Ice Creamery, Hochatown Escape Room. There is an ATM machine located in the parking lot.