Four Pines – 1 Bedroom, Accommodates Up to 4 Guests, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub, WiFi
- Located in Sunrise Ridge development
- Pet Friendy (1 dog up to 15 pounds)
- Sleeps 4 (one King bed and a Queen pullout sleeper sofa)
- 1 bedroom with King bed
- Master bedroom has flat screen HDTV
- Sleeper sofa with Queen pullout in living room
- Large bathroom features subway tile shower with two separately controlled shower heads, soaking tub and double vanities
- Large kitchen with granite countertops, upgraded appliances, single farm basin sink
- Regular drip coffee maker (starter coffee and filters provided)
- K-cup coffee maker (pods not provided)
- Flat Screen HDTV in living room
- Direct TV package with Premium Movie channels, PPV not available
- Gas log fireplace in living room with easy turn on/off timer switch (seasonal October 1st- March)
- Central Heat & Air
- 9 foot shuffle board
- Clothes Washer and Dryer
- 4-5 person hot tub on back deck (our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after every guest visit)
- Gas burning fireplace on back deck
- Outdoor dining areas under cover
- Gas grill with propane provided
- Wood burning fire pit on gravel yard
- Horseshoe pit on the gravel yard
- Located at the end of the road for privacy
Four Pines – 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Accommodates up to 4 Guests, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub, WiFi
Located in the Sunrise Ridge development, Four Pines is a custom build that sits in the midst of pine trees. The front porch wraps around to the side deck area for an open and spacious atmosphere. Enter into the spacious living and kitchen area immersed with light from large picture windows (there are blinds on the windows for privacy). The living area has a cozy arm chair and sofa that converts into a queen sleeper in front of a gas burning fireplace with easy on/off timer. (Fireplaces are seasonal October-March). Enjoy the 9 foot shuffle board table for hours of fun. The large screen TV has DirecTV channeling (PPV not available).
The kitchen is fully equipped with fingerprint resistant stainless side by side refrigerator, dishwasher, gas cooktop/oven and microwave. The cabinets are stocked with dinnerware, bake ware, eating utensils, cooking utensils and small appliances. The small appliances include 12-cup coffee maker (starter filters and coffee provided), K-cup coffee maker (K-cups not provided), crock pot, toaster, blender and hand mixer. There is a single basin sink in the island. Dining is accommodated with a table that seat two or at the island with four stools. The laundry room is to the left of the kitchen and houses a full size washer and dryer for guest convenience.
The bedroom has a king bed, a dresser and closet for storage of personal items and a large screen TV with DirecTV channeling. The bath is located through the bedroom. The double vanities give plenty of room to get ready for the day. There is a privacy toilet room. The large walk-in tile shower area has a single rain shower head, a hand held shower wand and a soaking tub set inside the wet area.
There are doors to the deck area off of the kitchen and the bedroom. On the deck there is seating in front of a gas burning fireplace with easy on/off timer. The gas cook grill (propane provided) and hot tub are located on the deck. Ascend down a few steps to the gravel grounds to the firepit with Adirondack chairs.
There is a horseshoe pit ready for outdoor competition. The driveway is a single lane with limited turn around space for trailers with the cabin at the end of the road for privacy.
Enjoy the local attractions near by in the Timber Creek Trail Merchants that include Mountain Fork Brewery, Okie Girls Ice Cream, The Tasting Room bar, Hochatown Distilling Co., Knotted Rope Winery and other restaurants.
Approximately 3 miles south there are more Hochatown attractions including restaurants, brewery, wineries, and outdoor activities. Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake are in this area also.