Catch & Release – 2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 4 Guests, WiFi, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub
- Located in Timber Creek Trails South
- 2 Bedroom Cabin with king size beds in each bedroom
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Direct TV viewing package, PPV not available
- Living room features HDTV w/Bluray DVD player
- 2 King beds w/ HDTV in each bedroom
- 2 Full bathrooms
- Hot Tub (cleaned and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Pet friendly
- Central heat and air
- Clothes washer and dryer
- Fully stocked kitchen with electric range, stove, dishwasher
- Gas Grill(gas provided)
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Circle entry driveway with easy trailer/boat parking
2 Bedroom – Accommodates Up To 4 Guests-Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
Catch and Release cabin is a two-story designed for two couples or a family to enjoy the Beaver’s Bend area. Expansive porches wrap around tree sides of the cabin where you can sit and enjoy a cup of coffee, prepare a meal on the grill or soak in the hot tub.
The downstairs is the kitchen/ living room common area. A common half-bathroom with attached laundry room and the master bedroom suite. The kitchen is stocked with dinner ware, cook ware, bake ware and utensils needed for cooking as well as eating. Small appliance and an automatic drip coffee maker are also provided. The living area has plenty of seating in front of a gas burning fireplace (seasonal October- April). A large HDTV with Direct TV channels is mounted to the wall. Nearby is a dining table with seating for four. There are stools at the bar height counter for additional seating. Through the laundry room you can access the back porch area.
The downstairs master bedroom has king size bed, HDTV’s with full Direct TV viewing package and an attached bathroom with corner tub a separate walk-in tiled shower and double vanity. The upstairs bedroom has king size be, HDTV with Direct TV and attached bathroom with shower/tub combo and single vanity.
Enjoy the wood burning fire pit on the gravel grounds. The gas cook grill (propane provided) and hot tub are on the back porch.