Bungalow Broken Bow – 2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 6 Guests,Pet Friendly,Hot Tub
- Located in Timber Creek Trails South
- Single story double master bedroom cabin that sleeps up to 6
- Two master bedroom cabin with king size beds in each bedroom, high quality memory foam mattress, luxurious linens and bedding for a great night sleep
- Queen size pullout sleeper sofa
- Pet Friendly (1 dog 15 lbs or less)
- Large covered patio with living area, dining table, hot tub, fireplace, ceiling fan and HDTV
- Large 4-5 person hot tub (cleaned and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Living room has a 55″ Smart HDTV, outdoor patio and both bedrooms have 43” Smart HDTV’s
- Direct TV viewing package with premium, (PPV not available).
- Less than 2 minute drive from the Hochatown area restaurants of Grateful Head, Blue Rooster, Abendigos, and area attractions of Girls Gone Wine, Hochatown Distilling Company and Mountain Fork Brewery, Knotted Rope Winery
- 2 minute drive to the Carson Creek lake entrance or the Marina entrance.
- Gas log fireplaces in living area with easy turn on from a light switch
- Fully equipped kitchen with island bar. Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microwave
- Electric drip coffee pot
- Granite counter tops in kitchen and baths
- Covered deck in front and in back.
- Private location (no cabin behind or across)
- Propane Grill (propane is provided)
- Walk in showers in both bathrooms. Additional shower and bathtub in second bathroom
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning, full size
- Towels and linens provided
- Cabin Activities: Outdoor Fire Pit, Cornhole game, checkers table, tic tac toe, board games and books provided
- Area Activities: Shops, restaurants, brewery, distillery, winery, go cart tracks, miniature golf, petting zoo, bar and grill with live music, boat rentals, full golf course, museum, canoe/kayak rentals, paddle boats, duck tour, escape room, fly fishing, bass fishing, boat rental, horseback riding, ATV rental, hiking trails and more.
2 Bedroom -Accommodates Up To 6 Guests-WiFi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
No more flipping a coin for the best bedroom! Bungalow Broken Bow is a brand new luxury cabin that features double master bedrooms with king beds and their own master bath. This very spacious, one story cabin is surrounded by plenty of natural green space on a large lot in the popular Timber Creek area. Being built on the side of a hill, there are no stairs in front and only 3 steps in back but the cabin is still perched for a great view of trees and hills from the large deck out back. Just a minute or two from restaurants, distillery, winery, lake entrance, brewery and more. This professionally decorated cabin is designed for fun and relaxation. Guests will enjoy the covered back porch with living and dining area, hot tub, outdoor fireplace, ceiling fan and big screen TV. Inside you will find granite counters, leather furniture, stainless appliances, Edison lighting, top of the line bedding and mattresses, 4 HD smart TV’s, walk in showers, beautiful circle saw floors and more. Guests can also enjoy the outdoor firepit, a checkers table, custom Cornhole game and even an old abandon road behind the cabin that is great for a quiet walk or jog in the woods. Rain or shine there is always fun at Bungalow Broken Bow. The cabin is perfect for two couples and will sleep a total of 6 guests including the memory foam sleeper sofa. Relax, unwind and make memories at this luxury cabin. It will be your new “go to” place again and again.