Twin Bears Lodge-4 Bedroom/Gaming Room, Accommodates Up To 14 Guests, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
- Located in Eagle Mountain West Development; Construction 2017
- Pet allowed—1 dog up to 15 pounds. Custom built-in kennel under staircase
- 2 Levels
- 4 Bedroom—Sleeps 14 (3 King beds in each bedroom, 3 Full and 2 twin in bunkroom)
- HGTV’s in all bedrooms and loft area with DirecTV package (PPV not provided)
- Balcony’s off 2nd floor bedrooms and loft area.
- 4 Full Baths furnished with towels; 1 Half Bath
- Fully equipped Kitchen with granite counter tops and large island; gas stove/oven; microwave; dishwasher; drip coffee maker (coffee provided) as well as Keurig coffee maker (pods NOT provided)
- Loft area with pool table; 65” HDTV; DirecTV (PPV not available)
- Large great room with love seat and recliner seating; gas fireplace (seasonal October 15th – April 15th); HDTV with DirecTV package (PPV not available)
- Dining at bar counter with seating for 8
- Laundry closet with full size washer and dryer (detergent and dryer sheets provided); Iron & ironing board
- Covered Decks with multiple seating options; gas fireplace (seasonal October 15th – April 15th); Propane gas grill; Hot tub
- Ground level fire pit
- Ample parking area
- Tesla Charging Station
Twin Bears Lodge-4 Bedroom/Gaming Room, Accommodates Up To 14 Guests, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly, Tesla Charging Station
Twin Bears Lodge accommodates up to 14 guests, with 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths with waterfall rock showers. A spacious bunk room (bedroom #4) sleeps 8 with a spacious bathroom and an oversized rock shower with waterfalls.
The living area allows for multiple seating in front of a custom crafted wood mantle depicting twin bears for which the cabin gets its name. The cabin interior has wood tones and dry stack stone perfect for entertaining and relaxing. Four master bedrooms each have a private bath with custom rock showers.
A modern kitchen equipped with stainless appliances, side by side refrigerator, gas range/ oven combination, dishwasher, microwave, regular drip coffee maker and Keurig coffee maker. Granite countertops and island provide prep space as well as stool seating for dining.
Two of the four bedrooms are located on the bottom floor. Each bedroom has a king bed wrapped in luxury linens and HGTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available). A third bedroom with a king bed and private bath is located on the second floor as well as the fourth bedroom (bunk room). The bunk room has full above full bunk beds, along with a full-size bed and twin with twin trundle. The bunk room has a private spacious bathroom.
The lower-level wrap-around deck area is spacious with a large hot tub, outdoor furniture, a large bar that seats 8, a gas fireplace (seasonal October 15th – April 15th), and outdoor TV, all nicely accessorized. The outdoor gaming area is set up with several games including horseshoes, ladder golf and toss games.
Twin Bears Lodge is pet-friendly with a built-in kennel under the staircase. (PETS ALLOWED-1 dog up to 15 pounds) and includes complimentary Wi-Fi and DirecTV (PPV not available).
Twin Bears Lodge is conveniently located in Timber Creek Trails, close to the Timber Creek Trails Shopping Center. Here you will find great dining, a microbrewery, a winery, Hochatown Escape Game, and specialty shops with ice cream, coffee and pastries. Broken Bow Lake and the Beavers Bend Resort Park areas are close by. Hochatown, with all its tourist attractions, is within 1 mile.
Maximum Occupancy: 14 (adults, children & infants) Exceeding maximum occupancy regardless of the age of the guest will result in additional charges and/or possible cancellation. Overcrowding of the cabin is not allowed.