Tree Top Point Lodge- 4 Bedroom+ Gaming/Bunk Room, Accommodates Up To 13 Guests, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, Spa
- Located in Timber Creek Trails Phase 3
- No pets, dander-free environment
- 4 Bedrooms + Gaming/Bunk Room – 3.5 Baths
- Sleeps 10 adults plus additional bedding for 3 children
2 king masters downstairs
2 queen bedrooms upstairs
The gaming/Bunk room includes double futon bed plus 2 child chairs that fold out to child beds
- Upscale stainless steel appliances including French-door refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, stove top and double oven – great for cooking holiday and family get together meals
- Copenhagen granite counter tops
- Large dining table with sit down seating for up to 14 people
- Granite coffee/drink bar, with both standard drip and Keurig coffee makers (K-cups not included)
- Downstairs powder room with beautiful vessel sink
- Dry-stacked slate granite gas log fireplace (seasonal October 15th – April 15th)
- The living room has a 65″ Smart TV with Bluetooth sound bar and Blu ray DVD player
- Loft with pool table, overlooking large open entertaining area
- Upstairs gaming room with 60″ Smart TV and sound bar
- TVs in all 4 bedrooms, with DirecTV, including sports package and NFL Sunday Ticket, PPV not available
- Large laundry/changing room, with spa towels
- 7-8 person hot tub (hot tub drained and cleaned after every visit)
- 2-person dry sauna
- Covered deck with alfresco dining for 6
- Outside gas grill with propane provided
- Outdoor fire pit
- Circle driveway
4 Bedroom + Gaming/Bunk Room -Accommodates Up To 13 (10 adults max) Guests-Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, Spa
Tree Top Point Lodge invites the spectacular forest view through its wall of windows that embrace the large open plan living/dining space. “The Point” sitting area allows one to step out into the trees of this mountain side estate sanctuary without leaving the comfort of the living room.
Tree Top Point Lodge is a large 4 Bedroom + Gaming/Bunk room/ 3.5 bath gorgeous cabin with over 3,500 sq. ft of heated/cooled living space. The cabin was built on a double lot with over 2 acres of pine trees and hardwoods. In fact, the owner cherished the natural beauty of the woods so much that two pine trees continue to grow up through the covered spa deck.
This cabin is perfect for a large family gathering (sleeps up to 10 adults, 3 children), two families to share together or 4 couples for a relaxing time away from daily life.
Both master bedrooms are equipped with iComfort gel foam king beds, marble and granite En-suite bathrooms with both standard and gentle rain shower heads. One master bedroom includes a large 2 person Jacuzzi tub.
Upstairs are two bedrooms each with a queen memory foam mattress, 1 full bath, a pool table and a gaming room with bunk bed sleeping.
Carefully selected appointments of art and furnishing enhance the experience of this luxurious nature retreat.