The Grand Lodge- 4 Bedroom/4 Bathroom, Accommodates Up To 12 Guests, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
- Located in Timber Creek Trails South
- Construction completed 2017
- Pet Friendly (1 dog 15 lbs. or less)
- Single story 4 master bedroom, 4 master bath cabin that sleeps up to 12
- King size beds in each bedroom, high quality memory foam mattress, luxurious linens and bedding for a great night’s sleep
- 2 Queen size pullout sleeper sofa with memory foam mattresses in the living room
- 1100 square foot covered patio with living area, dining table, hot tub, fireplace, ceiling fan and 55” HDTV
- Large 5-6 person hot tub (cleaned and sanitized after each guest visit)
- The living room has a Smart HDTV with sound bar and 4 bedrooms have Smart HDTV’s
- DirecTV viewing package with premium channels, (PPV not available).
- It is less than 2-minute drive from the Hochatown area restaurants of Grateful Head, Blue Rooster, Abendigo’s, and area attractions of Girls Gone Wine, Knotted Rope Winery, Hochatown Distilling Company and Mountain Fork Brewery and Pizza.
- 2-minute drive to the Carson Creek lake entrance or the Marina entrance.
- 2 fireplaces; the living area (gas burning with a timer) and the back deck (gas burning with a timer) (seasonal October 15th – April 15th)
- Fully equipped kitchen with oversized island bar, farm sink, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microwave
- Wine Fridge
- Electric drip coffee pot
- Granite counter tops in kitchen and baths
- Covered deck in front and in back.
- Propane Grill (propane is provided)
- Giant walk in showers with multiple shower heads in 2 bathrooms. Shower and claw foot soaking tub in other two bathrooms
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning and dual climate controls
- Full size Washer/Dryer
- Towels and linens provided
- Cabin Activities: Outdoor Fire Pit, Cornhole game, giant Jenga game, game table
- Area Activities: Shops, restaurants, brewery, distillery, winery, 2 go cart tracks, miniature golf, petting zoo, bar and grill with live music, boat rentals, full golf course, museum, canoe/kayak rentals, paddle boats, duck tour, escape room, fly fishing, bass fishing, boat rental, horseback riding, ATV rental, hiking trails and more
4 Bedroom -Accommodates Up To 12 Guests-4 Bedroom/4 Bathroom, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
The Grand Lodge is one of the Premier Luxury Cabins in the Broken Bow area. Perfect for 4 couples, a girl’s weekend, guys fishing trip, family reunions or any large group. Featuring 4 master suites with 4 master baths, this brand-new cabin offers high end luxury at every turn. You will love the 2600 square feet of professionally decorated open concept living/kitchen/dining which features full walls of floor to ceiling windows in front and back with beautiful views. The high vaulted ceilings, large beams, custom flooring, gas fireplace, the ultimate TV experience with a HD Smart TV with soundbar and large seating area makes the living area a dream. The kitchen features a giant granite island, custom painted soft touch cabinets, a wine fridge, high end stainless appliances and fixtures, under cabinet lighting and comes stocked with chef’s tools for any cooking adventure. When it’s time to dine you will enjoy the custom built 8-person farm table while overlooking the back deck and view of the pines. The main living space also features a 12’ shuffle board table, a game table for board games, card games and puzzles and even a giant 5’ Jenga game! Step out back to the enormous 1100 square foot covered deck and you will find another paradise. You can spend hours enjoying the outdoor living room with high end furniture, a HD Smart TV, and a large stone gas fireplace. A beautiful 8-person round dining table is perfect for al fresco dining. You’ll have fun playing cornhole on the deck and no dream cabin is complete without the oversized hot tub that is drained and sanitized after each rental. Enjoy the beautiful, private views of nothing but trees, creek and sky from the back deck. When it’s time for bed the cabin’s 4 master suites won’t disappoint. In these spacious bedrooms you will find king beds, high- end memory foam mattresses, deluxe bedding, large closets, 43” HD Smart TVs and custom décor. The two master baths feature large walk-in showers with rain fixtures, double shower heads plus a shower wand. Two other master baths have showers but also have beautiful claw foot soaking tubs.
The Grand Lodge also features a circle drive with plenty of parking, a fire pit with seating, a large covered front porch, custom gray siding, plenty of exterior lighting and a private backyard setting on a 1.7-acre lot. The entire cabin is one floor so it is easy to access with no stairs inside or to enter through the front door. The Grand Lodge is perfect for 4 couples but will sleep up to 12 with the two pull out queen sleeper sofas in the living room. This cabin’s ideal location makes it both private but also a two-minute drive from restaurants, a distillery, brewery, winery, Broken Bow Lake entrance, Beavers Bend Park and all that the area has to offer. If it’s a family reunion, girls’ weekend, work retreat or couple’s getaway, treat yourself to the finest in luxury with a stay in The Grand Lodge.