Five Pines Cabin-4 Bedroom (4 BR, Accommodates up to 12 Guests, Hot Tub, No Pets)
- Located in Pine Hill Development; New Construction 2018
- No Pets allowed (Dander free cabin)
- 3 king master suites with attached baths
- Bunk room that sleeps 6 with attached bath
- 40″ HDTVs in all bedrooms
- Living area with gas burning fireplace and 55″HDTV
- Fully equipped Kitchen with glass top electric stove/oven; microwave; drip coffee maker (coffee provided)
- Dining area open to great room with table seating for 10; island bar seating for 5
- 1/2 bath off the hall
- Laundry closet with full size washer and dryer (detergent and dryer sheets provided); Iron & ironing board
- Covered Decks with multiple seating options; gas fireplace (seasonal October 15th – April 15th); Propane gas grill (propane provided);
- Outdoor dining with seating for 6
- 6 person Hot tub drained and cleaned after each reservation
- Ground level fire pit and children’s play set
Five Pines Cabin-4 Bedroom (4 BR, Accommodates up to 12 Guests, Hot Tub, Wi-Fi, No Pets)
Five Pines allows you to experience the Piney Woods of Broken Bow while surrounding yourself with luxury. This new construction was completed in February 2018, and is located on a cul-de-sac in the Pinehill Development.
Walk through the front door into a spacious open concept kitchen and living area. The kitchen has all modern appliances of glass cooktop with oven, side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker, built-in microwave, dishwasher and a deep single basin farm sink. A contemporary waterfall style island with bar seating for 5 separates the kitchen from the living space. In the living space you will find cozy seating in front of a gun-metal facade fireplace. A 55’ HDTV is mounted over the mantel. The fireplace is gas burning (seasonal October 15th – April 15th). A large modern wood dining table with seating for 8 sits to the side of the living area.
Down the hallway, off the kitchen, you will find a half-bath and the laundry closet with stacked full-size washer and dryer.
There are two bedrooms on the first floor each with a king size bed wrapped in luxury linens, a 40” HDTV mounted on the wall and an attached private bath with walk-in tiled shower and single vanity.
On the second floor is a third bedroom with king size bed, 40” HDTV mounted on the wall and attached private bath with walk-in tiled shower and single vanity. The fourth bedroom is a bunk room with six twin beds and a 40” HDTV mounted on the wall. This bedroom also has an attached private bath with walk-in tiled shower and single vanity.
The outdoor living areas include conversational seating set by the gas-burning fireplace (seasonal October 15th – April 15th). A large dining table sits nearby with seating for 6. The hot tub is located at the back of the cabin and accommodates 5-6 people. On the gravel yard find a circular fire pit for roasting marshmallows over a wood fire. Nearby is a children’s playset.
Just minutes from Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park, the local attractions and restaurants you are sure to enjoy your time at Five Pines.