Apache Fog-4 Bedroom+ Gaming Room, Accommodates Up To 14 Guests,WiFi,Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
- Located in Pine Hill Development; Construction 2017
- Pet allowed—1 dog up to 15 pounds
- 3 Levels
- 4 Bedroom—Sleeps 14 (3 King beds, 2 Full and 4 twin)
- 3 Full Baths furnished with towels
- Fully equipped Kitchen with granite counter tops and large island; glass top electric stove/oven; microwave; drip coffee maker (coffee provided)
- Theater room with recliner seating; 65” HDTV; DirecTV (PPV not available)
- Gaming area includes- 40” HDTV; Ping Pong Table
- Large great room with love seat and recliner seating; gas fireplace; 55” HDTV
- The dining area opens onto a great room with table seating for 8
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer (detergent and dryer sheets provided); Iron & ironing board
- Covered Decks with multiple seating options; gas fireplace (seasonal October 15th – April 15th); Tube slide to ground area; Children’s play set; Propane gas grill; Hot tub
- Ground level fire pit
- Boat accessible with circle drive and ample parking area
- Wi-Fi—BBVC cannot guarantee the speed or reliability of the internet service provider.
- Circular drive with ample parking for boat
Apache Fog–4 Bedroom+ Gaming Room, Accommodates Up To 14 Guests, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
APACHE FOG is a 4-bedroom that offers a variety of activity options for the Beaver’s Bend Area get away of your dreams. Located 5 minutes from local eateries and other attractions, the Pine Hill development offers paved roads for easy navigation
Apache Fog is a 3-story, 4-bedroom cabin offering 2700 square feet of luxury set on a 2-acre wooded lot in the Pine Hill development. Rocking chairs welcome you to the cabin’s front porch, which looks across to the 4-acre neighborhood pond.
Floor to ceiling windows encase the open floor plan of the main living area, attached to a fully equipped kitchen and dining area with seating for 8. The living area offers a sofa, 2 recliners and a reclining love seat in front of the gas fireplace. Above the fireplace sits a large flat screen television with DirecTV programming (PPV Not available). The 2 windmill ceiling fans keep the air moving so you can chill out and relax with your family and friends.
An open kitchen with granite topped island offers bar height seating for friends and family to gather during meal preparation. The Kitchen features full size refrigerator, electric glass-top stove/oven, microwave and dishwasher. You will find all the cookware needed to prepare a meal for your family and friends plus enough dishes, flatware and glasses for serving. A few steps away from the working kitchen is a feast length table with seating for 8.
The main floor has 2 of the 4 bedrooms. Both have king-size beds with luxurious linens for a dreamful night’s sleep. One has a private bath attached with a shower/tub combo. The second has door access to the hall bath with walk-in tile shower. Each is furnished with a 24” HDTV connected to the DirecTV package.
Venture to the 2nd floor with barn style sliding doors (with view to the lower level) for a challenge of Ping Pong, or viewing a movie on the 65” HDTV in the darkened theater room with recliner seating. Blu-Ray DVD player and DirecTV package provided. (PPV not available) The second floor houses a bedroom with a king size bed. This bedroom is furnished with a 40” HDTV as well. A full bath with walk-in tile shower is on the same floor.
Up the last flight of stairs is the bunk room with 4 twin and 2 full sized beds. This area might be considered the perfect space for children to be together for late night chatter while adults enjoy their own entertainment space.
Outside the covered decks offer seating in front of the gas fireplace (seasonal October 15th – April 15th); a propane gas grill, table for 6 dining, rocking chairs and hot tub. This custom build has a tube slide going down to the graveled yard and children’s play set. A fire pit for gathering and perhaps roasting a marshmallow or two sits not far away.
Whether it is rocking in a chair on the front porch with the serene view of the pond across the way or watching a movie in the Theater room on the second floor you are certain to enjoy your time at Apache Fog.
APACHE FOG will become your vacation destination for years to come!
Free WIFI is available for those who need to stay connected. BBVC cannot guarantee the speed or reliability of the internet service provider.
Maximum Occupancy: 14 (adults, children & infants) Exceeding maximum occupancy regardless of the age of the guest will result in additional charges and/or possible cancellation. Overcrowding of the cabin is not allowed.
PETS ALLOWED-1 dog up to 15 pounds