Time For Two – 1 bedroom, Accommodates up to 4 Guest, WiFi, Hot tub, Pet friendly
- Located in Timber Creek Trails
- Pet Friendly(small dogs up to 15 lbs)
- Sleeps 4 (one King bed and a pullout sleeper sofa)
- 1 bedroom with King bed
- Master bedroom has flat screen HDTV
- Sleeper sofa with pullout in living room
- Full Bathroom with tile shower; soaking tub
- Large kitchen with granite countertops, appliances of a refrigerator, glass cooktop, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher; automatic drip coffee maker.
- Flat Screen HDTV with Blu Ray DVD player living room
- Direct TV package with Premium Movie channels, PPV not available
- Gas log fireplace in living room with easy turn on from a light switch
- Central Heat & Air
- Full size Washer and Dryer
- 4-5 person hot tub on back deck(our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after every guest visit)
- Covered back deck back
- Outdoor dining areas under cover
- Gas grill with gas provided
- Circular wood burning fire pit on grounds.
- Gravel Driveway with pavement up to the driveway
Time For Two- 1 bedroom, Accommodates up to 4 Guest, WiFi, Hot tub, Pet friendly
Time for Two is a one-bedroom cabin that offers a cozy inviting atmosphere in the heart of the Southeastern Oklahoma woods only minutes from Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park in Oklahoma.
Located in Timber Creek Trails, construction completed August of 2019. The common area of living and kitchen has all the accommodations you need to enjoy a get-away for a couple or small family. The living area has a sofa that converts to a queen sleeper. A large HDTV is mounted above the hearth. The kitchen is the focal point of the room with stained cabinets and granite counters. Here you will find stock of plates, glasses, eating utensils, cookware, bakeware, automatic drip coffee maker. Dish liquid and washer pods are provided also.
The bedroom with king bed wrapped in luxurious linens has French doors leading to the back deck. A large HDTV is mounted on the wall for private viewing. Off of the bedroom the spacious bathroom has an oversized custom tile shower and soaking tub. There is a full size washer and dryer with laundry detergent provided.
Out back there is a comfortable seating area in front of a gas burning fireplace. There is a grill for cooking outdoors (propane provided).
Timber Creek Trails is located minutes away from dining and entertainment attractions, the Beaver’s Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake and Marina. Find more merchants 3 miles north of Girls Gone Wine at Timber Creek Trails Merchants. Okie Girls Ice Creamery, Mountain Fork Brewery and Pizza, Hochatown Escape Game, Knotted Rope Winery, Shuck Me Seafood Restaurant, The Tasting Room Bar and Hochatown Distilling Co and Gift Shop.