Stone Pine Hideaway – 3 Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 10 Guests, Game Room, WiFi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
- Located in Pine Hill Development
- Pet Friendly (dogs up to 15 pounds)
- 3 bedrooms-2 downstairs with king beds-1 upstairs with 4 twin bunk beds
- Sleeps up to 10 guest (2 king, 4 twin bunk beds, 1 queen sofa sleeper)
- 5-HDTVs with DirectTV premium package (PPV not available)
- Gathering room upstairs with HDTV and Arcade style game.
- Fully stocked kitchen (all you need to bring is food, cooking oils and seasonings)
- Small appliances-crock pot, blender, toaster and hand mixer
- 12-cup coffee maker (filters and coffee provided)
- Full size washer and dryer (detergent provided)
- 3 full baths-one in each bedroom
- ½ bath downstairs off main living area
- 65 inch HDTV in main living area
- Gas burning fireplace in living area with easy on timer (seasonal October-April)
- HDTV mounted above gas burning fireplace on back deck with easy on timer by back door (seasonal October-April)
- Outdoor gas grill (propane provided)
- Hot Tub (drained and cleaned after each guest visit)
- Gun metal outside fire pit with seating on gravel yard
- Disc golf (please provide own disc) and corn hole
- Linens and towels provided
- Minutes from Grateful Head Pizza, Girls Gone Wine, Blue Rooster, Abendigo’s, Mountain Fork Brewery, Hochatown Distillery, Knotted Rope Winery.
- One (1) mile from Hwy 259A (The Dam Road) which leads you to Beavers Bend State Park.
- Circle drive for easy pull through for trailers and boats.
- Area Activities: Shops, restaurants, go-cart tracks, miniature golf, petting zoo, horseback riding, boat rentals, golf course, canoe/kayak rentals, fly fishing, ATV rentals, and hiking trails
- See our “things to do tab” for more activity information.
Stone Pine Hideaway – 3 Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 10 Guest, Game Room, WiFi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
A welcoming front porch awaits your arrival to the Stone Pine Hideaway cabin. There are several seating options on the front porch where you can sit and enjoy the beauty of the Broken Bow area. The cabin has an open living room and kitchen that is large enough to have everyone join in the daily activities. With floor to ceiling windows the natural beauty floods into the relaxing atmosphere.
The living area has seating with sofa, love seat and chair in front of a gas burning fireplace (seasonal October-April) with easy on timer. The 65 inch HDTV is mounted on the natural stone hearth. DirecTV Premium Package (PPV not available) provides numerous channels of entertainment including movie and sports packages.
The kitchen has stainless appliances, a double door refrigerator, glass cook top/oven, microwave and dishwasher. Small appliances include a 12-cup coffee maker, crock pot, blender, toaster and hand-mixer. The kitchen is stocked with dinnerware, cook ware, bake ware, and utensils for cooking and eating. Dining options include table seating large enough to seat 8 and stools at the granite top island. Off of the main living area, there is a half bath and a laundry closet that has a full size washer and dryer for guests convenience. Detergent and dryer sheets are provided..
The two bedrooms downstairs each have a king size bed, dresser, an HDTV mounted on the wall that also has DirecTV channeling, private bathrooms with single vanity and walk-in tiled showers. One master has a closet to store personal belongings. Upstairs there is one bedroom with four twin size bunks. The gathering room has a queen size sleeper sofa, HDTV mounted on the wall also with DirecTV channeling, and an arcade style game with 60 games for entertainment. The upstairs bath has a single vanity and a walk-in tiled shower.
Double French style doors in the kitchen area lead to the back deck. There you can enjoy watching your favorite shows or sporting events on the HDTV or just relax in front of the gas burning fireplace. The timer switch is next to the door. There is a dining table for six along with a propane grill. (propane provided). The hot tub sits in an alcove just off the main deck. On the gravel yard there is a large gun-metal fire pit for campfires and roasting marshmallows. Outdoor activities include disc golf (please provide own disc) and corn hole.
Stone Pine Hideaway is located just minutes from Hochatown Saloon & Restaurant, The Petting Zoo, Hochatown BBQ and Ice Cream Shop. A minute north on Hwy 259 you will find Abendigo’s, Grateful Head Pizza and The Blue Rooster restaurants. Three minutes further north are the local attractions of Hochatown Distilling Company and Gift Shop, The Tasting Room bar, Knotted Rope Winery, Okie Girl’s Ice Cream Shop and Mountain Fork Brewery & Pizza. Visit our things to do tab for more information.