Heaven’s Trail – 2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 6 Guests,Pet Friendly,Hot Tub
- Construction completed January 2017
- Located in the Eagle Mountain development near Shuck Me Restaurant, Hochatown Distilling and Mountain Fork Brewery
- Pets allowed
- Two master bedrooms with king beds and master baths
- Each master suite bathroom has tiled walk in shower, jacuzzi tubs and granite vanities
- 40″ HDTV in each bedroom
- Living room features 50″HDTV and Bluray player
- Direct TV viewing package, (PPV not available)
- Gas log fireplace in living area with easy turn on from switch
- Central Heat and Air
- Queen size sleeper in living room
- Fully equipped kitchen, upgraded appliances
- Large covered porch to enjoy the beautiful outdoors with comfortable seating areas
- Real Wood Burning fireplace on back covered deck
- 4 – 5 person hot tub (cleaned and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Gas Grill outside (propane provided)
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Outdoor fire pit
- Full size washer and dryer
- Electric drip coffee maker
2 Bedroom -Accommodates Up To 6 Guests- Twin Master Suites, WiFi, Hot Tub
Heaven’s Trail, completed January 2017, is a two bedroom cabin with twin master bedrooms each with a full bath featuring a jacuzzi bath tub and full sized walk in tiled shower. Heaven’s trail is perfect for a family or two couples.
Heaven’s Trail features two master bedroom suites, king size beds, 40″ HDTV with Direct TV viewing package, and french doors to the outdoor deck. Bath area for each bathroom has a tiled walk in shower, jacuzzi tub with granite counter tops.
The spacious living and kitchen area features vaulted ceilings. The living area offers a gas log fireplace, 50″ HDTV, comfortable seating/lounging furniture with queen pull-out sofa.
The open kitchen is fully equipped with upgraded appliances with granite counter tops.
A large working-island bar for meal preparation and social gathering completes the space.
The covered deck features comfortable seating areas, wood burning fireplace, hot-tub, and gas grill (propane provided).
There is a fire pit with seating for six to enjoy campfires.
Heaven’s Trail offers plenty of space outdoors backing up to the National Forest with ample parking.