Hanks Place – 2 Bedroom, Accommodates Up to 7 Guests, Secluded, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
- Secluded- located on 3 acre lot in middle of 27 undeveloped acres that are privately owned
- GPS Coordinates (34.207900, -94.78262)
- Secluded and Private-Located on 3 acres in the middle of 30 undeveloped acres on a mountaintop
- Gated Entry with Lock
- Pet Friendly
- 2 bedrooms (Queens) & a single bath
- Living room has queen & twin pullout sofas
- Over 900-square-feet of living area
- Over 600-square-feet of screened porch & wood deck
- Central heating & air
- Rock fire place with gas logs
- 32″HDTV with DVD Player
- Direct TV package with Premium Movie channels, PPV not available
- Full-size washer & dryer
- Pet friendly completely furnished modern kitchen
- Circular drive-through with space for parking & trailers
- Propane & charcoal grill
- Fire pit
- 5 person hot tub (our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after every guest visit)
- Covered parking for motorcycle guests
- Circle Driveway with ample Trailer Parking
2 Bedroom – Accommodates Up to 7 Guests-Secluded, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
If privacy is a priority and you still want to be minutes away from Beavers Bend State Park, Ouachita National Forest, and Broken Bow Lake, then Hank’s Place is where you need to vacation. It is located on a private three acre mountain top property with low light pollution is a star gazers dream. You will definitely want to bring your telescope or at least a pair of binoculars.
Hank’s is a two bedroom, one bathroom cabin. The living room is open with comfortable seating. For additional sleeping spaces there is a sleeper sofa and a sleeper love seat. The inside features mixed White Oak and Red Oak hardwood floors, naturally finished pine walls and ceilings, new stainless appliances and a stacked rock fireplace. Hanks also has a secured private entry with plenty of trailer parking and no nearby cabins. Hank’s Place has 3 sides of ample decking, a screened porch and campfire pit.
Hank’s Place is a great place for your kids to play and explore the forest located on the property. So come enjoy the scenic views and the relaxing environment of your own private mountain top retreat before the secret gets out.
Online Reservations and Availability
Registered Guests will receive detailed driving directions to your specific cabin along with a Key Code to open the door when you receive your reservation confirmations by email.
ALL CABIN PRICING IS BASED ON A TWO ADULT PERSONS AGE 14 OR OLDER *PER BED* OCCUPANCY. PULL-OUTS ARE NOT INCLUDED. FOR ANY ADULT OVER THAT OCCUPANCY AMOUNT THERE WILL BE A $15 PER ADULT, PER NIGHT CHARGE. CHILDREN UNDER AGE 14 ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS CHARGE AND SHOULD NOT BE CALCULATED WHEN MAKING RESERVATION.