Five Pines Cabin-4 Bedroom(4 BR, Accommodates up to 12 Guests, Hot Tub, No Pets)
- Located in Pine Hill Development; New Construction 2018
- No Pets allowed
- 3 king master suites with attached baths
- Bunk room that sleeps 6 with attached bath
- 40″ HDTV’s in all bedrooms
- Living area with gas burning fireplace and 55″HDTV
- Fully equipped Kitchen with glass top electric stove/oven; microwave; drip coffee maker (coffee provided)
- Dining area open to great room with table seating for 10; island bar seating for 5
- 1/2 bath off the hall
- Laundry closet with full size washer and dryer (detergent and dryer sheets provided); Iron & ironing board
- Covered Decks with multiple seating options; gas fireplace; Propane gas grill (propane provided);
- Outdoor dining with seating for 6
- 6 person Hot tub drained and cleaned after each reservation
- Ground level fire pit and children’s play set
Five Pines Cabin-4 Bedroom(4 BR, Accommodates up to 12 Guests, Hot Tub, WiFi, No Pets)
Five Pines allows to you to experience the Piney Woods of Broken Bow while surrounding yourself with luxury. This new construction completed February 2018, is located on a cul-de-sac in the Pinehill Development.
Walk through the front door into a spacious open concept kitchen and living area. The kitchen has all modern appliances of glass cooktop with oven, side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker, built-in microwave, dishwasher and a deep single basin farm sink. A contemporary waterfall style island with bar seating for 5 separates the kitchen from the living space. In the living space you will find cozy seating in front of a gun-metal facade fireplace. A 55’ HDTV is mounted over the mantel. The fireplace is gas burning. A large modern wood dining table with seating for 8 sits to the side of the living area.
Down the hallway, off the kitchen, you will find a half-bath and the laundry closet with stacked full-size washer and dryer.
There are two bedrooms on the first floor each with a king size bed wrapped in luxury linens, a 40” HDTV mounted on the wall and an attached private bath with walk-in tiled shower and single vanity.
On the second floor is a third bedroom with king size bed, 40” HDTV mounted on the wall and attached private bath with walk-in tiled shower and single vanity. The fourth bedroom is a bunk room with six twin beds and a 40” HDTV mounted on the wall. This bedroom also has an attached private bath with walk-in tiled shower and single vanity.
The outdoor living areas include a conversational seating set by the gas-burning fireplace. A large dining table sits near by with seating for 6. The hot tub is located on the back of the cabin and accommodates 5-6 persons. On the gravel yard find a circular fire pit for roasting marshmallows over a wood fire. Nearby is a children’s playset.
Just minutes from Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Bend State Park, the local attractions and restaurants you are sure to enjoy your time at Five Pines.