We Have To Go Back- 1Bedroom, 1 Bath, Accommodates 2 Guests, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot tub
- Located in Eagle Mountain West Development
- Construction completed winter of 2020
- Accommodates up to 2 guests
- 1 Bedroom Studio; King size bed
- Pet Friendly up to 15 pounds
- HDTV with Direct TV package in bed area
- HDTV with Direct TV package in Living area
- Pass-through gas burning fireplace between living and bedroom areas
- Fully equipped kitchen with state of the art appliances of refrigerator, gas range/oven, microwave, dishwasher
- 12 cup automatic coffee maker
- Pots & pans, skillets, plates, utensils, glassware
- Custom bathroom with separate lavatory; over-sized LED rainhead shower
- HDTV with Direct TV package over hearth in soaking tub nook
- Laundry closet with full size washer and dryer
- Back Deck with gas burning fireplace (Seasonal October-April)
- Gas cook grill (propane provided)
- Hot Tub (drained and sanitized after each reservation stay)
- HDTV over fireplace on back deck
- Fire pit on gravel yard
- Corn hole game
- Large gravel drive for trailers or multiple cars
We Have To Go Back- 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Accommodates 2 Guests, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
Step into this custom build and relax your cares away! Set at the end of a cul-de-sac in Eagle Mountain West, this cabin is sure to make you say, “We Have To Go Back”! The cabin is a studio style build with an spacious living and kitchen area separated from the bedroom by the pass-through rock fireplace. The fireplace is gas operated with an easy on/off timer (operational October – April). The TV with DirecTV channels is mounted on the fireplace.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all the conveniences of home; cookware, bakeware, dinner ware and utensils. There is a double door refrigerator, a gas range with oven, dishwasher, and microwave. A dining table with seating for 4 sits by the front picture window. There is a laundry closet with full size washer and dryer for guest’s convenience.
The custom bath area is the highlight of We Have To Go Back. Enjoy a warm bath in the soaking tub set next to the fireplace (operational October-April) at the foot of the bedroom loft. A second TV with DirecTV channels is mounted on this side of the fireplace as well. The shower has 3 options; an over-sized LED lit rain head shower, a shower wand and a stainless plate waterfall head. Off the shower is a tiled room with heat lamp and vent that exits to the back deck where the 2-person hot tub sets.
Enjoy the outdoors on the back deck area with hot tub, sectional seating in front of a gas fireplace with easy on/off switch (operational October-April) and bistro table seating. There is a gas cook grill (propane provided), Corn hole game and a wood burning firepit.
The circle drive allows ample space for trailers.
Located in Eagle Mountain West, We Have To Go Back cabin is close to the Timber Creek Merchant area where you can experience dining, shopping and local Mountain Fork Brewery, Hochatown Distilling Co., Knotted Rope Winery and The Tasting Room Bar. Beavers Bend State Park and the Broken Bow Lake are approximately 5 miles to the south on Hwy. 259.