Twin Creeks-2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 5 Guests, WiFi,Pet Friendly, Hot Tub
- Located in Timber Creek Trails
- Enjoy the sounds of N. Lukfata Creek only feet away from cabin decks
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Bedroom Cabin with king size beds in each bedroom
- Futon upstairs in bedroom accommodates 5th person
- Direct TV viewing package, PPV not available
- Living Room features HDTV w/Bluray DVD player
- Downstairs bedroom has a HDTV
- Upstairs bedroom has a HDTV w/BluRay DVD
- Indoor Gas Fireplace (seasonal October- March)
- 2 Full Bathrooms (Master Tiled Shower, Garden Bath Soaking Tub Down Stairs, Master Bathroom with Shower Up Stairs)
- Wrap Deck with Wood Burning Fireplace on Deck Downstairs, Upstairs Private Viewing Balcony
- Hot Tub in Private Screened Porch (hot tub cleaned and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Central Heat and Air
- Located on Juncture of Two Small Creeks
- Fully Stocked Kitchen with Gas Range, Gas Oven, Dishwasher
- Washer and Dryer
- Fire pit on grounds
- Gas Grill(propane provided)
- On Deck Fireplace (wood burning)
- Circle Entry Driveway with easy Trailer/Boat parking
2 Bedroom -Accommodates Up To 5 Guests-Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
Renovated in the summer of 2020, the Twin Creeks cabin is designed with open space and amenities to enjoy a relaxing getaway in the Hochatown area. The front porch has rocking chairs with a welcoming view to the front yard area. Enter into the open space of living and kitchen areas to find comfortable seating in front of the staked-slate rock fireplace and large screen HDTV with Direct TV channels (PPV not available). The fireplace is gas burning (seasonal October-March).
Twin Creeks has two large bedrooms with a king size bed in each. The downstairs bedroom is separated from the living area with sliding barn-style doors. There is a HDTV mounted to the wall with Direct TV channels(PPV not Available). The downstairs bath has a tile walk-in shower and a garden style soaking tub. There is a washer and dryer in this bathroom.
The kitchen is stocked with cookware, bake ware, dishes and utensils. Prepare meals on the gas cooktop/ oven. There is a microwave and a dishwasher. Small appliances include 12-cup automatic coffee maker (filters and coffee starter provided), K-cup coffee maker (k-cups not provided), blender, hand mixer and crockpot.
Upstairs the second master bedroom has a king size bed as well as a futon for that 5th guest or children. The attached full bath has a single vanity and a single person shower. This bedroom has a private viewing balcony with seating. There are stairs that lead down to the lower deck area.
The main floor deck level has amenities of a gas grill(propane provided) along side a large dining table for enjoying a meal outdoors . The back deck fireplace is wood burning. Enjoy the view of the Lukfata Creek from the swing rocker. The screened room houses the hot tub for added privacy. Enjoy time under the night sky around the fire pit on the grounds.
The circle drive allows room to pull a trailer. Enjoy the attractions of the Timber Creek Trail Merchant area with restaurant, winery, brewery and local distillery. Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park are approximately 15 minutes away.