Twice as Nice – 2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 6 Guests, Pet Friendly, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub
- Located in Timber Creek Trails
- Pets allowed, limit 1 pet 15 pounds or less
- Two master-suite bedrooms with king bed
- Left master bathroom has tiled walk-in shower
- Right master bathroom has claw foot soaking tub and walk-in tile shower
- HDTV in living room area, HDTV in both bedrooms
- Direct TV viewing package, PPV not available throughout cabin
- 4 – 5 person hot tub (cleaned and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Gas Grill outside (propane provided)
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Sleeper sofa with queen size memory foam bedding
- Outdoor living area with wood burning fireplace
- Gas log fireplace in living area with easy turn on from a light switch
- Fully equipped kitchen, upgraded appliances with granite counter tops, dish washer, refrigerator, microwave and gas cook top and stove
- half bathroom adjacent to living room area
- Large covered patio to enjoy the beautiful surroundings while still under cover
- Washer and dryer
- Electric drip coffee maker
- K -cup coffee maker (please bring your own k cups)
- Circle Entry Driveway with easy trailer/boat parking
Twice as Nice -2 Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 6 Guests, Pet Friendly, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub
Twice as Nice is a two-bedroom cabin for people who appreciate luxury living while enjoying the serene outdoors.
Walk into the welcoming foyer to find master bedroom suites on each side of the hallway. The bedroom to the left has a king bed, HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available) and a dresser as well as a closet for storage of belongings. The attached bathroom for this bedroom has a walk-in tile shower and double vanities. The bedroom to the right off of the hallway has a king bed, HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available) and a dresser as well as a closet for storage of belongings. The attached bathroom for this bedroom has a walk-in shower and double vanities. This bath has a slipper soaker tub nestled in the corner.
At the end of the hallway, you arrive at the open living area and kitchen. The living area has leather seating with sofa and club chairs in front of a natural rock hearth with gas burning fireplace (seasonal October-April). The sofa converts to a queen sleeper. Large grid-free windows bring the outdoors in for enjoyment of the trees in all of the different seasons.
A half bath with laundry room equipped with a full-size washer and dryer is located off of the hallway.
The kitchen is equipped with stainless appliances of standard refrigerator, gas range/oven, microwave, dishwasher and large single basin sink. There are small appliances of automatic drip coffee maker, K-cup coffee maker, crockpot, toaster, blender and hand mixer. The cabinets are stocked with cookware, bakeware, cooking and eating utensils. A large rectangle dining table seats 6 comfortably.
Out the backdoor, the deck area has seating in front of the wood burning fireplace, a dining table that seats 4, a gas grill (propane provided) and a hot tub nestled in the corner. On the gravel grounds there is a circular firepit for roasting marshmallows under the stars.
Twice As Nice is located just minutes from Timber Creek Trail Merchants with brewery, winery, distillery, gift shops and restaurants. Head out to Hwy 259 and you are minutes from the other attractions of Hochatown with restaurants, wineries, Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake and Marina.
Bring your boats and trailers because there is plenty of room with the circular driveway.