Touch the Clouds – 2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 6 Guests, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub
- Located in Timber Creek Trails South
- Two master suites each with plush luxurious king beds. Suite, one has a tiled walk shower with separate soaking tub, suite two has a shower tub combination.
- Pets allowed, limit 1 pet 15 pounds or less
- Sleeper sofa in living room, queen size accommodates up to two guests
- 4 – 6-person hot tub (cleaned and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Gas Grill outside
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- The living room has a 60-inch HDTV, Blu-ray player, both bedrooms have 60-inch HDTV’s & Blu-ray DVD’s
- Direct TV viewing package, PPV not available
- Gas log fireplace in living room and back deck
- Fully equipped kitchen, upgraded appliances with granite counter tops, dish washer, refrigerator, microwave and smooth surface cook top and oven
- Large covered patio with gas log fireplace to enjoy the beautiful surroundings while still under cover
- Washer and dryer
- Fire Pit located off of back porch
2 Bedroom -Accommodates Up To 6 Guests-Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
Touch the Clouds is a two-bedroom cabin located in Timber Creek Trails South, Phase I. This 2-bedroom cabin offers an open floor plan that provides space to gather in the kitchen while preparing meals or around the fireplace while watching television.
The kitchen has stainless appliances including refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and glass-top cook stove/oven. There is a dining table with seating for 6, as well as bar top seating for 4 at the island. The living area has a gas burning fireplace with a 60″ HDTV flat screen mounted above the mantle. Direct TV package (PPV not available) is streamed throughout the cabin. The sofa was converted to a queen sleeper to accommodate 2 guests. Two doors flank the fireplace allowing access to the back deck from the living area.
The Master suite is to the right of the living area. The large Rustic style wood bed is wrapped in luxury linens. A 60″ HDTV is mounted on the wall for night time viewing. There are French doors leading to the back deck area. The attached bathroom has a double vanity, walk-in tiled shower and corner Jacuzzi tub.
The Bedroom suite to the left of the living area also hosts a large Rustic style wood bed with king mattress wrapped in luxury linens. A 60″ HDTV is mounted on the wall for night time viewing. There are French doors leading to the back deck area. The bathroom attached to this bedroom can be accessed from the living area as well. The bathroom has a double vanity and a shower tub combo.
A laundry closet off the living area has a full-size washer and dryer for your convenience.
The back deck area has conversational seating in front of the gas burning fireplace. There is a 6-person hot tub to the left of the fireplace. A propane grill (propane provided) sits close by.
Down to the ground level off the back deck there is a fire pit for wood burning fires,
Touch the clouds is just minutes from the Timber Creek Merchant shopping area where you can enjoy the local Restaurants and Gift Shops. Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake and Marina are approximately 5 miles back to the south on Hwy 259. Other local restaurants and entertainment attractions can be found there also.