Riversong Retreat – 2 Bedroom w/Loft, Accommodates up to 7 Guests, Wi-Fi, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub
- Located in Oak Ridge Estates off North Hwy 259A Dam Rd.
- Pets Allowed, limit 2 pets to 15 pounds or less
- Foosball table
- Two Master bedrooms with King beds
- Two Full baths, One half bath
- The loft area has bunk beds with full mattress on top bunk, a full mattress on bottom bunk and a full mattress pullout trundle.
- Towels and linens provided
- Propane fireplace in Living area (seasonal October 15th – April 15th)
- Full Kitchen includes: Refrigerator, oven/range, microwave, coffee maker, microwave oven, blender & dishwasher
- All cookware, dishes, silverware, utensils, and glassware are provided, including dish cloths and towels
- Gas Grill (Propane provided)
- Washer & Dryer
- Central Heat/Air
- Covered porches & Decks include: Patio furniture and Cornhole game
- 4-5 person hot tub (hot tubs are drained and cleaned after each guest visit)
- Large yard & fire ring area (firewood available at extra cost), Horseshoe pit, and large outdoor play area.
Riversong Retreat – 2 Bedroom with Loft+Game Area, Accommodates up to 7 Guests, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
Riversong Retreat is your idyllic cabin in the woods. Wrap around porches, and lighted patios instantly welcome you. Located in Oak Ridge Estates just off of North Hwy. 259A Dam Rd, this luxurious cabin includes two king bedrooms, two and a half baths, a large well-appointed kitchen, and a spacious game room and sleeping loft area.
The first floor living area offers comfortable seating in front of a gas burning fireplace (seasonal October 15th – April 15th) and impressive river rock hearth. The vaulted ceiling and dormer windows allow natural light to accentuate Riversong’s charm. The great room has a 43″ TV, complete with DirecTV (PPV not available) and a Blue-ray player.
The large adjoining kitchen has plenty of counter space and allows meal preparation to become a family activity. A glass top range/oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher offer all the conveniences of home. The handcrafted log dining table provides seating for 6 and the island includes 3 log bar stools. The laundry room, off the kitchen area has a full-size washer and dryer.
The first-floor bedroom includes a king-size handcrafted log bed wrapped in luxury linens, bedside tables, bench, dresser, and 32″ TV with Direct TV package and Blu-ray player. A master bathroom with shower/tub combo is attached. The half bath is located off the hallway.
The staircase leads to the large loft area. A foosball table provides entertainment options. The log bunk bed has a single mattress on the top and a full mattress on the bottom. The pullout trundle holds another full mattress. This area can comfortably sleep up to 3 children.
The upstairs bedroom is furnished with a handcrafted log king-size bed wrapped in luxury linens, bed-side tables, a dresser, and a cozy reading nook with a rocking chair, and 32″ TV with Direct TV and a Blue-ray player. The full bathroom is located off the loft area, with a shower/tub combo and a spacious vanity.
Outdoors you will find a 4-5 person hot tub tucked away behind a privacy fenced corner of the deck. A gas grill (propane provided) and large dining table with seating for 6 sit on the gorgeous attached deck. Enjoy table games alfresco under the lights and the stars! A large play set is available in the back yard. A Horseshoe pit sits close by. The charming fire-ring area is available for your campfire stories and s’mores.
This warm and inviting cabin sits on a large wooded lot offering lots of space to explore. Riversong Retreat is a very short distance from Beavers Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake, and just ten minutes from the 18-hole Cedar Creek Golf Course and other area attractions.