Peaceful Peak – 3 Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 8 Guests, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
- Located off of Old Hochatown Road
- Pet friendly (dogs up to 50 lbs.)
- 3-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms
- Accommodates up to 8 guests (1-king bed; 3 queen beds)
- Master bedroom has king bed and ensuite bathroom
- The second bedroom on the lower level has a queen bed
- The third bedroom has two (2) sets of queen beds
- Roku TV (bring your own streaming service)
- 6-person outdoor hot tub (drained and sanitized before your arrival)
- Circle drive with trailer parking
- Less than 5-minute drive from Grateful Head Pizza, Girls Gone Wine, Blue Rooster, Beavers Bend Brewery, Abendigo’s, Mountain Fork Brewery, Hochatown Distillery
- One (1) mile from Hwy 259A (the Dam Road) which leads you to Beavers Bend State Park
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Large back covered patio
- Coffee pot
- Granite counter tops in kitchen and bath
- Full kitchen with appliances
- Wrap-around covered deck on 3-sides
- Outdoor gas grill (propane is provided)
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Towels and linens provided
- Cabin Activities: Outdoor fire pit and horseshoes, back deck has foosball table
- Area Activities: Shops, restaurants, brewery, distillery, winery, go-cart tracks, miniature golf, petting zoo, live music, boat rentals, golf course, museum, canoe/kayak rentals, stand-up paddle boards, paddle boats, duck tours, escape room, fly fishing, bass fishing, horseback riding, ATV rentals, hiking trails and more.
Peaceful Peak – 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom-Accommodates Up To 8 Guests- Wi-Fi, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub
Peaceful, easy feeling is what comes to mind when you lay your eyes upon Peaceful Peak Cabin. This luxurious cabin nestled in the picturesque woods of Broken Bow Lake will be nothing short of an unforgettable experience for you and your family and friends. The exterior of our newest cabin is a sight for sore eyes with its oversized 1,400 sq. ft. covered deck overlooking the new Safari Park with the view of animals roaming in your backyard just feet off your back porch. The outside deck has seating for eating and lounging outdoors, a propane grill, hot tub, Adirondack chairs, fire pit, horseshoes, and ladder ball games. And, for those members of the family with a competitive side there is a Foosball table ready for use. Whether relaxing in the hot tub or sitting in an Adirondack chair roasting marshmallows in the fire pit under the lucent stars, the outdoor experience of this cabin will not disappoint.
The open floor plan of this warm and cozy, yet very spacious cabin will draw you in from the moment you enter the front door. The fully stocked kitchen includes all necessary cookware (pans, pots, baking dishes, etc.), popcorn maker, and even a Ninja blender perfect for those folks that enjoy a healthy smoothie or a frozen margarita to unwind at the end of the day. For those early mornings before hitting the many trails located nearby, there is a coffee maker that can make a single cup of hot coffee or a full carafe. It also makes iced coffee, cappuccino, macchiato, or latte coffee. The kitchen amenities don’t end there. There is also a Kitchen Aide SS free standing range with a convection, broil, steam and proof functions along with a warming drawer below. The Speed Oven has all the features of baking and convection cooking along with microwave and exhaust functions.
The kitchen, dining, and living room are open, easily allowing the family to gather in these areas and relish in the company of loved ones. The large living room has something for each member of the family to enjoy. The 55” Sony 4K TV in the living room with cable TV is perfect for cheering on your favorite football team during those cool fall days. Watching a movie while snuggling up on the couch near the gas log fireplace, is also a great way to end another perfect day during your stay. We have also stocked the cabin with many fun games, including a video arcade, that friends and family will enjoy during their time together inside. The spacious living and dining areas provide ample room for all to share in the much-needed quality time that you have come to Hochatown and Beaver’s Bend State Park to experience.
The Master bedroom is definitely one of the many perks of staying at Peaceful Peak. The King size bed with luxurious linens and 42” flat screen TV (with cable) is a nice escape at the end of the day. The Master bathroom has an oversized shower with a corner seat, flat river rock shower floor, handheld sprayer as well as a shower head makes each shower feel like the ultimate spa experience. The bathroom also has a Toto Washlet heated bidet toilet seat for the ultimate in luxury. Both guest bedrooms have queen size beds (2 beds in one room and 1 bed in the other) along with flat screen TVs.
Peaceful Peak is your escape from the hustle & bustle of everyday life. Whether you’re making a trip to Broken Bow Lake with family or a group of friends, this cabin is sure to impress and leave you wanting to come back again and again!