Old Pine Lodge-3 Bedroom, Accommodates Up to 10 Guests, Pool Table, WiFi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
- Construction completed January of 2019
- Located in Eagle Mountain East
- Pet Friendly -up to 15 lbs
- Gas log fireplace in living room with easy on switch (seasonal October-April)
- HDTV in living area with Direct TV package (PPV not available)
- 3-bedrooms (2- king beds, 2- twin bunks/2 full bunks)
- Accommodates up to 10 guest
- Master bedroom has king bed, HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available); attached bath has walk-in shower, soaking tub, his & her vanities
- 2nd bedroom has king bed, HDTV with Direct TV package )PPV not available); attached bath has walk-in shower and single vanity
- 3rd bedroom has 2 full bunk beds and 2 twin bunk beds, HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available); attached bath has walk-in shower and single vanity
- Pool table
- Shuffle board table
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee pot (coffee and filters provided)
- Laundry room with washer & dryer
- Towels and linens provided
- Deck area with sitting area, gas fireplace (seasonal October-April), HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available) and grill (propane provided)
- Hot tub (cleaned and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Minutes away from Timber Creek Trail Merchant area with restaurants, winery, brewery, distillery and gift shops.
- Approximately 5 miles north of the Broken Bow Lake access roads, Beavers Bend State Park access road, and other Hochatown attractions.
Old Pine Lodge- 3 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 10 Guests, Pool Table, WiFi, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
Old Pine Lodge is tucked away on a cul-de-sac in Eagle Mountain East Development. This custom build completed January of 2019 accommodates up to 10 guests and offers amenities to help entertain all ages during your stay in the Broken Bow area.
As you enter the front door you are greeted with just one of the entertainment areas of this beautiful cabin. Here you have a pool table, a bar area with stool seating and an HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available) mounted to the wall. The living room offers sofa seating in front of a gas log fireplace with a timer switch. A large screen HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available) is mounted on the above the custom carved mantle. Double french doors lead to the back deck areas.
A custom feature of Old Pine Lodge is the children’s play room tucked underneath the stairs. This special area is designed for guest under 4′ in height. The playroom has a small flatscreen TV and a DVD player.
The kitchen is equipped with stainless appliances of a side-by-side refrigerator, gas range, microwave, and dishwasher. The cabinets are stocked with dinnerware, cookware, bakeware, cooking and eating utensils. Small appliances of coffee maker and crock pot as well as cookware, bakeware, dinner ware and utensils for cooking and eating are stocked as well. The dining table provides seating for 6.
There is a half-bath and laundry room near the kitchen.
The Master bedroom downstairs has a king size bed, dresser and a closet for storage of personal items. There is a large screen HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available) mounted on the wall. The attached bathroom has a walk-in tile shower, a soaking tub and separate his & her vanities.
Up the stairs are two more bedrooms. The bedroom to the right has a king size bed a closet for storage of personal items. A HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available) is mounted to the wall. The attached bathroom has a walk-in shower with a single vanity. The bedroom to the left has 2 twin size bunk beds and 2 full size bunk beds, a HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available). The attached bathroom has a walk-in tile shower and double vanities.
Another entertainment area is located at the top of the stairs. Here you will find a shuffle board table and a sit down style arcade game.
Out back, on the deck, a seating area with teak sofa and chairs sits in front of a gas log fireplace. A HDTV is mounted above the hearth. Cook outdoors on the gas grill (propane provided). The 5-6 person hot tub is also on the back deck.
Old Pine Lodge has a circular drive for cars and trailers.
Minutes from the Timber Creek Trails Merchant shopping area where you have restaurants, brewery, winery, distillery and other attractions. Approximately 5 miles back to the south toward the town of Broken Bow is the Beavers Bend State Park entrance, Broken Bow Lake and marina entrance and other area restaurants and shops.