Moonlight Pines- 3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 Baths, Accommodates up to 8 Guests, No Pets, Hot Tub, Wi-Fi
- Located in Eagle Mountain Phase 3 Development
- Construction completed Fall of 2021
- No Pets
- Sleeps 8
- 2 master bedrooms each having king beds with an En suite bathroom and private sitting porch
- Master bedrooms have large screen TV with Direct TV channels
- The upstairs bunk room has 4 twin beds
- The upstairs bunk room has a sofa, a dresser and a TV with Direct TV channels
- Upstairs bunk room as an arcade game system
- The upstairs bunk room has a full bath with tub/shower combo
- 3-1/2 bathrooms.
- Fully stocked kitchen with granite counter tops, top of the line appliances
- Glass cooktop, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and farm style sink
- 12-Cup Coffee Maker (starter coffee and filters provided)
- 6-person dining table with three bar stools at counter bar
- Large TV in living room
- Direct TV package with Premium Movie channels, PPV not available
- Gas burning fireplace in living room with easy turn on from a light switch (seasonal October 15th – April 15th)
- Central Heat & Air
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Full size clothes washer and dryer in closed laundry area
- 5-6 person hot tub on back deck (our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after every guest visit)
- Covered back deck w/gas burning fireplace and seating area
- Large screen TV with Direct TV channels on back porch
- The back deck area has a dining table with seating for 6
- Gas cook grill with propane provided
- Outdoor fire pit with Adirondack seating.
- Children’s playset
- Cornhole boards
- Circle driveway for pull through parking and room to park a trailer
Moonlight Pines– 3 Bedroom, 3 1/2 Baths, Accommodates up to 8 Guests, No Pets, Hot Tub, Wi-Fi.
Moonlight Pines cabin is a custom built, 3 bedrooms, that sits among the tall pine trees of southeast Oklahoma. The long circular pull-through driveway offers ample space for trailers.
This spacious cabin has a warm, contemporary interior. Floor to ceiling windows flood the open concept space with natural light and views of beautiful Oklahoma pines. The cabin sleeps up to 8, with two master bedrooms each having a king bed and En suite bathroom. The third bedroom is the upstairs bunk room.
The living area has a gas burning fireplace (seasonal October-April) and plenty of seating with a sofa, a love seat and two armchairs. The large screen TV is mounted on the stone hearth and offers Direct TV channels (PPV not available). The adjacent kitchen has ample room for meal preparation with stainless appliances of a double-door refrigerator, glass-top stove/oven, dishwasher and microwave. The cabinets are stocked with dinnerware, cookware, bakeware and utensils needed for cooking and eating. There are small appliances of crockpot, hand mixer, blender and toaster. There is also a 12-cup coffee maker (starter amount of coffee and filters provided) and an electric water kettle for the tea drinkers in the family. There is a table that seats 6 and 3 stools at the island for dining. This common area has a half bath for guest’s convenience. The full-sized washer and dryer are in a laundry closet located in the hallway with detergent and dryer sheets provided.
Both master bedrooms have a private sitting porch as well as another door to access the back deck common area. There is a dresser for storage of personal items and a large screen TV with Direct TV channels (PPV not available). The En suite bathrooms have double vanities, an oversized walk-in tile shower and a soaking tub. The toilets have doors for privacy.
Up the flight of stairs is the 3rd bedroom with 4 built-in twin size bunks. In this room there is a sofa in front of a large screen TV with Direct TV channels (PPV not available) as well as an arcade game system for indoor entertainment. This area has a full bath with a tiled shower/tub combo and single vanity. You also have access to a large closet for storage of luggage and other personal items.
The back deck area offers a dining table for 6, a propane cooks grill (propane provided), and a sitting area in front of a gas burning fireplace (seasonal October 15th – April 15th). The TV with Direct TV channels (PPV not available) is mounted to the wall and is on an adjustable arm for viewing from the hot tub area. The hot tub sits in an alcove of the deck area. On the gravel grounds there is a circular fire pit with Adirondack seating. Out on the gravel yard there is a playset for the children to enjoy. Moonlight Pines is minutes away from the local restaurants, Beavers Bend State Park, Broken Bow Lake and other area attractions.