Lost in the Woods-1 Studio Bedroom, Accommodates up to 4 Guests, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub, WiFi
- Located in Friendly Pines Estates
- Pet Friendly (1 dog up to 15 lbs)
- Studio layout
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Queen Bed/ 1 Queen sofa sleeper
- Central Heat/AC
- Kitchen furnished with cookware and dinner ware
- 12-cup coffee maker (coffee and filters provided)
- Small appliances of hand mixer, blender, toaster, crock pot, microwave
- NO Dishwasher
- NO clothes washer/dryer
- Inside fireplace wood burning (seasonal October- April)
- Hot tub inside (Drained and cleaned after each reservation stay)
- DISH TV network channels
- DVD player
- Outside Fire pit with chair seating
- Gas cook grill on back porch (propane provided)
Lost in the Woods-1 Studio Bedroom, Accommodates up to 4 guests, Pet Friendly, Hot tub, WiFi
Step into this cozy cabin and forget the stress of everyday life. Lost in the Woods cabin accommodates up to 4 guest. This one room cabin has a split level studio floor plan. Enter into the living area with a sofa, that converts to a queen sleeper, and a glider rocker in front of a wood burning fireplace (seasonal October to April). There is a flat screen TV with DISH network channels (PPV not available) along side a DVD player for your viewing. Take a step up to the bedroom area with a queen sized bed wrapped in plush bedding. The hot tub sits next to the bed for a relaxing soak to wind down the day. There is a chest for storing personal belonging. A closet is located in the hall alcove for hanging items. The bathroom has a stall shower and a single vanity. There is not a clothes washer or dryer so the shelves are stocked with plenty of towels.
The kitchen is furnished with electric cook top and oven, full size refrigerator/ freezer (with ice trays). Small appliances include microwave, 12-cup coffee maker, hand mixer, blender, crock pot and toaster. The cabinets are stocked with dishes, pots & pans, and utensils for cooking and eating. There is not a dish washer in this cabin so enjoy sharing the experience of hand washing.
Out the back door relax on the porch and watch for wildlife wondering about the acreage of Friendly Pines Estates. There is the rock fire circle where you can enjoy a campfire to roast hot dogs and marshmallows on the gravel grounds. Upon arrival to the grounds look for the turquoise door & porch light that lets you know that you have arrived to Lost in the Woods cabin.