Just Got Lucky – 1 Bedroom, Accommodated up to 4 Guest, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
- Located in Timber Creek Trails
- Construction completed Fall of 2020
- Pet friendly ( 1 dog up to 15 lbs)
- Sleeps 4 (one King bed and 1 pullout sleeper sofa)
- Hot Tub 4-5 Person (our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after every guest visit)
- Kitchen fully stocked with dishwasher, cook stove, refrigerator, cookware, utensils
- Automatic coffee maker (filters and coffee provided)
- Direct TV package with Premium Movie Channels, PPV not available
- Gas log fireplace in living room (seasonal October through April)
- Central heat & air
- Clothes Washer and Dryer
- Outdoor dining areas under cover
- Wrap around deck
- Gas grill with propane provided
- On deck gas burning fireplace
- Firepit on the gravel grounds
Just Got Lucky – 1 Bedroom, Accommodated up to 4 Guests, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
Located in Timber Creek Trails this cabin is centrally located to all of the local Hochatown attractions. Enter into the spacious living and kitchen areas with high ceilings and large pane windows. The living area has a comfortable seating of over-stuffed recliner and a sofa that converts to a queen sleeper in front of the rock hearth of the fireplace. The fireplace is a gas burning with easy on/off timer switch. Above the fireplace is a large screen TV with Direct TV channels (PPV not available).
The adjoining kitchen has a stainless appliances of standard refrigerator, glass cooktop stove/oven, dishwasher and microwave. The cabinets are stacked with cookware, bakeware, dishes and utensils for cooking and eating. Sit down to dine at the nearby table that seats four or relax at the granite countertop bar area with stool seating.
The bedroom has a king size bed wrapped in luxurious linens, a 2-drawer chest of drawers and a closet for storage of personal items. There is a large screen TV mounted to the wall with Direct TV channels (PPV not available). The adjacent bathroom is large enough for sharing with a double vanity counter, a lower make-up counter, a walk-in tile shower and a soaking tub.
On the back deck there is a gas cook grill (propane provided). The fireplace is gas burning with east on/off timer. Above the fireplace a large screen TV with Direct TV channels is mounted for viewing your favorite program outside. There is a circle fire pit on the grounds for roasting marshmallows under the stars.