High On The Hog- 3 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 10 guests, Pet Friendly, Wifi, Hot Tub
- Construction completed December 2018
- Located in Eagle Mountain West Development
- Circle drive with trailer parking
- Pet Friendly (dogs up to 15 pounds)
- 3 bedrooms; 3.5 bathrooms
- Accommodates up to 10 guests (3 king beds, 1 queen sleeper sofa, 2 twin chair sleepers)
- Each bedroom has private bath with walk-in tile shower and rainhead fixtures
- Master Bedroom has a clawfoot tub set in front of a herringbone feature wall
- Family room has queen sofa sleeper
- Sunroom has twin chair sleeper
- Master bedroom has twin chair sleeper
- Living room has 75″ HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available) surround sound and sound bar; Blu-Ray DVD player
- Each bedroom has 55″ HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available)
- Patio has 55″ TV with Direct TV (PPV not available)
- Kitchen has 30″ TV with Direct TV (PPV not available)
- Kitchen has stainless appliances of side by side refrigerator, double oven, dishwasher
- Regular drip coffee maker (filters and coffee provided)
- K cup coffee maker (pods NOT provided)
- Full size washer and dryer in laundry room; Iron and ironing board
- 6 person hot tub (drained and sanitized after each reservation)
- Towels and linens provided
- Cabin activities of horse shoe pit; corn hole game, Air Hockey table on covered deck, game table in sunroom
High On The Hog- 3 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 10 guests, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
Experience life High on the Hog! Nestled atop 2-acres with breathtaking views of the Ouachita National Forest, you will find this beautiful one-story cabin. Escape the stresses of daily life secluded high among the trees. High On The Hog definition: Living Life to its fullest!
Soaring 26 foot ceilings feature a two tiered gorgeous chandelier and invite you to bask in the luxury of this stunning cabin. Floor to ceiling windows flood the cabin with natural light that bring the outdoors in.
Enjoy cooking in this spacious dream kitchen featuring a 10 foot island with marble countertops, stainless appliances with double oven and microwave, dishwasher, large farmhouse sink, regular drip coffee maker (filters and coffee provided) and a K-cup coffee maker (pods NOT provided). The dining table can seat 10 guest comfortably. Five barstools line the island for additional counter seating.
The family room has two large leather sofas (one converts to a queen sleeper) and two oversized chairs. Appreciate the glow of a welcoming 10 foot hearth fireplace with gas logs by simply flipping the switch. The room features a 75″ HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available) and a BluRay DVD player.
All three bedrooms have King euro-top mattresses and luxury hotel style linens. Each bedroom features a 55″ HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available). The master bedroom suite provides additional sleeping with a oversized chair that converts to a twin sleeper. Unwind in the stunning clawfoot tub of this suite’s bathroom. Each bathroom features walk-in tile showers with rain head fixtures. The master suite has French style doors to the back deck. The front bedroom has French style doors to the front deck.
The outdoor patio has a covered area with stone hearth gas-burning fireplace and 55″ TV with Direct TV package (PPV not available) along with a propane grill (propane provided) for outdoor cooking.
Other amenities of the outdoor area include an Air Hockey table on the covered deck, a fire pit on the grounds for roasting marshmallows under the stars, horse shoe pits and corn hole game.
High On The Hog is located in Eagle Mountain West just west of the Timber Creek Merchants shopping area where you can enjoy Shuck Me Seafood Restaurant, Mountain Fork Brewery and Pizza, Knotted Rope Winery, Okie Girls Ice Cream shop, The Tasting Room Bar and Hochatown Distilling Co. and Gift Shop. The cabin is approximately 5 miles from the area attractions of Abendigo’s Restaurant, Grateful Head Pizza, The Blue Rooster, Beaver’sBend Brewery and Taproom, Girls Gone Wine and Rolling Fork Takery. Beaver’s Bend State Park and Broken Bow Lake are just off of Highway 259.