Chillin’ Time – 2 Bdrm; Accommodates Up To 6 Guest, WiFi, Pet Friendly)
- Located in Timber Creek Trails Phase 5
- Construction completed December 2019
- Pet friendly (up to 15 lbs)
- Accommodates up to 6 guests
- Foosball Table
- 2 Bedroom with King beds
- 2 Bathrooms each with single vanity and custom walk-through tile shower.
- Sofa converts to queen sleeper in living area
- Kitchen equipped with glass cooktop/ oven, microwave, dishwasher, and side-by-side refrigerator
- 12-cup drip coffee maker (filters and coffee provided)
- Custom U-shape dining table seats 6
- HDTV with Pine Net channels in living area.
- Gas log fireplace with easy on/off switch in living area (seasonal October-April)
- HDTV in each bedroom with Pine Net channels
- Outdoor gas log fireplace with easy on/off switch (seasonal October-April)
- Seating area in front of fireplace
- HDTV with Pine Net channels on back deck
- Cook Grill with propane provided
- Hot tub seats up to 6 (drained and sanitized after each reservation)
- Patio game of Cornhole
- Fire pit on ground
- Horse shoe pit on grounds
- Circle driveway
Chillin’ Time (2 Bdrm; Accommodates Up To 6 Guest; WiFi; Pet Friendly)
Located in the Timber Creek Trails, Phase 5, development this 2 bedroom custom build has amenities to make your stay in the Broken Bow area unforgettable. The floor plan is open and spacious flowing from the living area to the kitchen allowing for many hours of entertainment inside and outside the cabin.
Walk into the living area with plenty of seating in front of the gas log fireplace (seasonal October-April) with easy on/off timer switch. The sofa converts to a queen sleeper. The HDTV mounted on the wall has Pine Net TV channels. The main living space has a foosball table for entertainment and a writing table that give opportunity to sit and read a book.
The kitchen has granite counters and beautiful custom cabinets stocked with cookware, bakeware, dinner ware, and utensils needed for cooking and eating. There is a 12-cup drip coffee maker (filters and coffee provided). Take advantage of the custom granite surround U- shaped table to play a game as a group or for everyone to sit and enjoy a meat together. The modern appliances of side-by-side refrigerator, glass cook top stove/oven, dish washer and microwave make meals easy. The stack washer/dryer unit is located in the custom cupboard of the kitchen area.
There are 2 bedrooms with king beds each to the side of the main area. Each bedroom has a closet and a dresser for storage of personal items. There is a HDTV with Pine Net channels for private viewing. The attached bathroom is spacious with rough beam accents that give an open feeling to the ceiling. The custom walk-through tile shower is unique allowing you to enter or exit to either side. Towels and linens are provided.
Out back you have the gas log fire place with easy on/off timer switch (seasonal October-April) with wicker loveseat and chair seating. There is a HDTV with Pine Net channels mounted above the fireplace. The hot tub is located to the right of the fireplace area. There is a large table with seating for 6 to dine outside along side a gas cook grill (propane is provided). A corn-hole game gives entertainment outdoors. On the gravel yard there is a fire pit for wood fires where you can roast marshmallows for making s’mores. The large circle drive gives space for cars and water toys on trailer to be parked.
The Chillin’ Time cabin is in the center of the Hochatown community where you will find restaurants, and activities along with the entrances to Broken Bow Lake and marina as well as Beavers Bend State Park. Just a few minutes north you will find the area attractions of Timber Creek Trail Merchants including a brewery, a winery, a distillery, and gift shops.