Chateau Broken Bow-3 Bedroom w/Gaming/Bunk Room, Accommodates Up To 10 Guests,WiFi,Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
- 3 Bedroom real log cabin accommodates up to 10 people
- Upgraded amenities, that includes granite counter tops, light fixtures, furniture, bedding, art, HDTV’s, and the addition of an outdoor screened living area with real wood fireplace and HDTV
- Pet Friendly (limited to 1 dog 15 pounds and under)
- Circle driveway with plenty of room to park a trailer
- Direct TV with premium movie channels, PPV not available
- Less than 2 minute drive from the Hochatown area restaurants of Grateful Head, Blue Rooster, Abendigos and area attractions of Girls Gone Wine, Hochatown Distilling Company, Mountain Fork Brewery and Knotted Rope Winery.
- Carson Creek lake access entrance across highway from the entrance to Lakewood Estates development where Chateau Broken Bow is located
- Large open living/dining/kitchen. Great open space
- Gas fireplace in living room (seasonal October-April)
- Over 2600 square feet under roof
- 2 master bedrooms downstairs with king beds, upstairs loft bedroom has a two twin beds and a bunk bed for a total of 4 twin beds.
- Upstairs loft bedroom is enclosed and has a foosball table and air hockey table. The kids will love this room.
- Master bathroom has tiled walk in shower and private toilet area
- Master bedroom has direct access to front covered porch with sitting area
- All Bedrooms in cabin have 43 inch or larger HDTV’s, 55 inch HDTV also in Living room and 43 inch HDTV outside screened living area
- Two full bathrooms in cabin, one bathroom with the master bath and the second bathroom also downstairs
- Sleeper sofa with queen size pullout sleeper
- Linens and towels provided
- Fully fully stocked kitchen(only need to bring your food, cooking oils and seasonings)
- Electric drip coffee maker
- 4-5 person hot tub (hot tubs are drained and cleaned after each guest visit)
- Large outdoor fire pit and horse shoe pit
- Outside covered decks on front of cabin and rear of cabin
- Rear of cabin has Western views for watching Sunsets
- Large back deck with 6 person table
- Outdoor gas grill (propane provided)
- Outdoor screened living room with real wood fireplace and HDTV
- Outside covered deck with dining table
- Central heat and air
- Clothes washer and dryer
3 Bedroom w/Gaming/Bunk Room, Accommodates Up To 10 Guests,WiFi,Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
Chateau Broken Bow is a Luxury real log cabin located in a prime location in Lakewood Estates is directly across from the Carson Creek entrance to Lake Broken Bow.
This cabin is within minutes of exciting activities; shops, restaurants, brewery, go-cart racing, miniature golf, bar & grill with live music, boat rentals, full golf course, museum, canoe/kayak rentals, paddle boats, fishing, and more.
Activities at the cabin include: Air hockey table, Fooseball table, Fire Pit, Horseshoe pit, Hot Tub, Giant Jenga set, Cornhole, Washer boxes, outdoor TV on the screened in porch with wood burning fireplace. 42″ or larger TV’s in all bedrooms and living areas. Bring your gaming devices! Free wifi. Rain or shine, day or night there is always something fun to do at Chateau Broken Bow.
No more crowded cabins! The very large and open floor plan of the kitchen, living, and dining areas will create a great gathering area for family and friends with room to spare! Enjoy the deck across the front of the cabin, the covered hot tub and deck in back or the new screened in outdoor living area complete with TV and fireplace!
The cabin features 3 bedrooms, 2 Baths. The two downstairs bedrooms have king beds. The third bedroom is an oversized, enclosed loft with 4 twin sized sleeping beds (two twin beds and a bunk bed) and a foosball and air hockey table. The cabin will accommodate 8 comfortably and a total of 10 including the sleeper sofa. The master suite is equipped with a private entrance and deck, a private bathroom with a gorgeous and large walk in shower, 43 inch high definition TV and a spacious closet. The second bedroom contains a king size bed, 43 inch high definition TV and a sitting area. If you bring a boat you will enjoy the large circle driveway.
Video Link to Chateau Broken Bow