Bear’ly Behavin -1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Accommodates up to 4 guests, WiFi, Hot Tub, Pet friendly
- Located in Timber Creek Trails just off of N Lukfata Trl Rd
- Pet Friendly (up to 2 small dogs up to 15 lbs each.)
- Sleeps 4 (one King bed and a Queen pullout sleeper sofa)
- 1 bedroom with King bed
- Master bedroom has a TV with Streaming capability and Direct TV service
- Sleeper sofa with queen pullout in living room
- Full Bathroom with Tiled Walk in Shower and soaking tub
- Large kitchen with granite countertops, stainless appliances
- Dual action Coffee Maker allows for carafe or k-cup (ground coffee and filters are provided/ K cups are NOT provided)
- TV with Streaming capability and Direct TV services
- Gas log fireplace in living room with easy on/off switch (seasonal October 15th – April 15th)
- Central Heat & Air
- Clothes Washer and Dryer
- Hot tub with privacy a fence (our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after each reservation)
- Covered wrap-around deck on two sides with creek views and built-in real wood fireplace
- Outdoor dining with seating four
- Gas grill with propane provided
- Gas-burning fireplace with timer switch on deck
- Circle driveway with trailer parking area
Bear’ly Behavin – 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Accommodates up to 4 guests, WiFi, Hot tub, Pet friendly
Nestled in the pines of off N Lukfata Trl Road, Bear’ly Behavin cabin offers a relaxing environment for your stay in Hochatown. This one-bedroom cabin feels spacious with the white shiplap walls and oversized windows. The living area offers seating of an armchair and sofa in front of the gas burning fireplace. The fireplace is controlled by a timer switch located on the side of the hearth. (fireplaces are seasonal October-April). The sofa converts to a queen size sleeper. The TV is mounted above the fireplace and has Direct TV and Streaming capabilities for your private accounts.
The kitchen area is equipped with a glass top electric stove with oven, a double door refrigerator, the microwave above the stove and a dishwasher. The cabinets are stocked with dinnerware, cook ware, bakeware and utensils for cooking and eating. There are small appliances of toaster, blender, hand mixer and crockpot. There is a dual source coffee maker that allows for a carafe or single k-cup dispensed (A started supply of ground coffee and filters are provided. K-cups are NOT provided). There is a bar height table that seats four as well as three stools at the island for dining.
The bedroom has a king bed with nightstands and lamps. There is a closet with a clothing rod for storage of personal items. The attached bath has a single vanity, a large walk-in tile shower and a separate soaking tub. The laundry closet is located in the bathroom and houses a full-size washer and dryer.
In the bedroom is the door to the back deck area. This area has a propane cook grill (propane provided) and a dining table that seats four. In the attached gazebo is the large hot tub (drained and sanitized after each reservation). There is a gas burning fireplace on the back deck (seasonal October through April) and a TV with Direct TV service and Streaming capabilities. Steps lead to the gravel yard where the fire ring is located for roasting marshmallows and enjoying the evening.
In the front yard the driveway allows pull- through parking. Bear’ly Behavin is located down North Lukfata Trail Rd. which is the entrance to the Timber Creek Trails and the Merchant area where you can dine and discover what the shops have to offer.