Among The Stars -3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Accommodates Up to 8 Guests, No Pets, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub
- Located in Lost Creek North area
- Accommodates up to 8 guests
- NO PETS
- 50 amp EV Charging Station for Guest
- Foosball table; Shuffleboard; card/game table
- 3 bedrooms (2 king; 1 bunk room with queen/twin/twin trundle combo)
- 3 full bathrooms (2 in the king suites, 1 in the common area)
- Gas burning fireplace in living room; easy on/off switch (seasonal October 15th -April 15th)
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas cook top, double door refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave
- Small appliances include a blender, hand mixer, and crock pot
- 12 cup coffee maker (starter portion of coffee and filters)
- K-Cup Coffee Maker (K cups not provided)
- Dining at table for 6
- TVs in living area, game table area, all bedrooms and on back deck
- Streaming Services for TVs
- Full size clothes washer and dryer
- Gas burning fire table on back deck
- Gas cook grill on back deck
- Dining table seats 8 on the back deck
- Hot tub (drained and sanitized after each guest)
Among The Stars (3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Accommodates Up to 8 Guests, No Pets, Wi-Fi, Hot Tub)
The Among the Stars cabin offers a relaxing atmosphere for your getaway to the Hochatown area. Walk into the spacious kitchen and living area has large windows that allow you to enjoy the beauty of our area.
The kitchen area has a gas cook-top, double door refrigerator, dishwasher, and microwave. The white quartzite countertops and single basin farm sink make meal prep and clean up easy. Open shelving give the kitchen an open and airy feel. Cabinets are stocked with dinnerware, drinkware, cookware, bake ware, and utensils for cooking and eating. There are small appliances that include a blender, hand mixer, crock pot, toaster, and a 12-cup coffee maker. A dining table with seating for 8 in this area.
There is plenty of seating with a sectional sofa and an armchair in front of the gas burning fireplace (seasonal October 15th -April 15th). There is an easy on/off switch to light the fireplace.
A foosball table, Shuffle board table and a 4-chair game table sits in the area open to the living room and kitchen. There is a TV mounted to the wall with streaming content. In this same area is the laundry closet with a full-size washer and dryer. There is also a bathroom in this area with a walk-in tile shower and single vanity. The back deck may be accessed from this area as well.
The Bedroom to the right has a king size bed, a TV with streaming content and a dresser for storage of personal items. There is access to the back deck from this bedroom. The attached bath has double vanities and an oversized walk-in tile shower with multiple shower heads. There is a closet in the bath for storage of personal items
The Bedroom to the left has a king size bed, a TV with streaming content and a dresser for storage of personal items. There is access to the back deck from this bedroom. The attached bath has double vanities and an oversized walk-in tile shower with multiple shower heads. There is a closet in the bath for storage of personal items
A third bedroom to the right hallway has bunk beds (a queen on bottom with a twin on top, plus a twin trundle). There is a chest for personal items and a TV with streaming content.
On the back deck you will find a couch with chair seating in front of the gas burning fire table. There is also a bistro table with 4 stool. An extra 4 stools sit along the deck railing overlooking the grounds. The outdoor cooking area is located in the area accessed from the living area. There are counter tops for prep work along with a propane grill (propane is provided). There is also a rectangular dining table with seating for 8.
The hot tub sits under a covered area to the right. Down another flight of stairs on the gravel yard with a circular fire pit for roasting marshmallows. A special feature the children will enjoy is the tubular slide from the deck to the grounds.
Among the Stars has a 50 amp car charging station available for guest.
Among The Stars is located in Lost Creek North development. You are just minutes away from Broken Bow Lake and Beavers Bend State Park areas. Drive north to Timber Creek Trails Merchant area with restaurants, Mountain Fork Brewery, Hochatown Distilling Co., The Tasting Room full-service bar, and Knotted Rope winery. Drive south to other restaurants and local attractions.