A Little Knotty-1 Bedroom w/Loft, Accommodates up to 6 Guests, Wifi, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub
- Located in Eagle Mountain West development
- Construction December 2017
- Pet friendly (limited to 1 dog under 15 pounds)
- Living area with queen sofa sleeper
- Living area has gas fireplace (seasonal October 1st-April 15th)
- Living area TV 55″
- Kitchen has glass cook top stove & electric oven
- K cup coffee maker (pods NOT provided)
- Stainless appliances, microwave, dishwasher, electric drip coffee maker
- Full size washer and dryer
- Master bedroom with king bed; 40″ HDTV
- Master bath with steam feature shower
- Loft area with queen bed; 40″HDTV
- Loft bathroom with tile shower
- Loft area balcony with seating
- Outdoor wood burning fireplace
- Outdoor shower
- Hot tub seats 4-5
- Firepit on grounds
- Circle drive for boat access
A Little Knotty-1 Bedroom w/ Loft, Accommodates up to 6 Guests, Wifi, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub
The Little Knotty cabin is a 1 Bedroom with loft that accommodates up to 6 guests. Construction completed in December of 2017, located in the Eagle Mountain West development. This open area design cabin has a roomy kitchen and living space with windows going from floor to ceiling to let you enjoy nature even when inside.
The kitchen has a glass-top cookstove, electric oven, dishwasher, microwave and electric drip coffee maker. Cookware, dinnerware and utensils are provided. The living area has ample seating with sofa that becomes a queen sleeper. The gas fireplace (seasonal October 1st- April 15th)comes equipped with an easy on/off switch. The living area TV is 55″ HD with Direct TV (PPV not available) and access to DVD player.
The master bedroom is located on the ground floor. Furnished with a king size bed wrapped in luxury linens. There is a 40″ HDTV with Direct TV. (PPV not available) French doors allow access to the outside back deck. The master bathroom has a tiled shower with steam feature, a separate tub, double vanities and plenty of space for getting ready for the day.
Up the stairs is the loft area furnished with a queen size bed wrapped in luxury linens. There is a 40″ HDTV with Direct TV( PPV not available). The upstairs bathroom has a tile shower. There is a private deck with seating off of the loft.
The outside area is furnished with a covered deck for enjoying your time with nature not matter the weather. There is a 4-5 person hot tub. For preparing meals outdoors there is a gas grill with propane provided, dining table that seats 6, a bar with service window to the kitchen that seats 3. The outside fireplace is wood burning. There is an outdoor shower by the fireplace.
Off of the deck on the gravel grounds there is a fire pit for roasting marshmallows and making memories with friends and family. A Little Knotty is located a short drive away from the Timber Creek Trails Merchant area. Here you will find restaurants of Mountain Fork Brewery, and Shuck Me and Knotted Rope Winery. There are gift shops to visit including Hochatown Distilling Co. and the full service bar called “The Tasting Room”
Other area attractions are located 3 miles south toward Broken Bow