The Turning Leaf – 5 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 14 Guest, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
- Located off Lucian Sorrel Rd.
- Pet Friendly (2 pets up to 15 pounds each)
- WiFi Internet
- Pool table
- 6 TV’s with Direct TV viewing package, PPV not available
- Kitchen with appliances of gas range/oven, microwave, dishwasher and double door refrigerator
- Electric Drip Coffee Maker (filters and coffee provided)
- Central Heat and Air
- Wood burning fireplace in living area
- Wood burning fireplace insert in den area
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Washer/Dryer in laundry room
- King Size Bed in bedroom with futon sofa and attached bath
- 3 Queen size beds
- Bunk beds (2 full and 2 twin)
- Loveseat that converts to sleeper in sunroom
- Four Full Bathrooms
- Towels/Linens provided
- Large patio area with several dining tables and chairs
- Outdoor hot tub that accommodates 4-5 people (hot tub is drained and cleaned after each guest visit)
- Propane cook grill
- Perfect for Large Groups and located a close distance from Fireside Lodge (3 bedroom), Timberlake (2 bedroom), Red Oak (2 Bedroom), Paradise Found (1 bedroom).
The Turning Leaf – 5 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 14 Guest, , Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
Turning Leaf Cabin is a 5 bedroom that accommodates up to 14 guest. Located down Lucian Sorrel Rd. this cabin offers space for a large group to enjoy the Beavers Bend area.
The cabin offers an expansive layout with large living room hosting plush sofa and love seat in front of a native rock hearth and wood burning fireplace. There is a HDTV mounted on the wall. The dining area is open with the living area and holds a large dining table that seats eight comfortably. The kitchen is equipped with appliances of gas range & oven, side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. Counter height bar stools offer seating in the kitchen area. The cabinets are stocked with cook ware, bake ware, dinner ware and utensils needed for cooking and eating. The kitchen is open to the den area with pool table, leather sofa seating, and a wood burning fireplace insert. There is an HDTV for viewing your favorite program or sports event. Off the game room is a nook with a round table perfect for a friendly game or extra dining space. The laundry room with full size washer and dryer is located off of the kitchen.
A master bedroom suite is located off the game nook. This bedroom has a king size bed, a HDTV for private viewing. A door leads to a outdoor porch with seating. The attached bath has a jacuzzi jet bathtub, stall shower and single vanity. This bathroom has a second door that is common with the game nook.
Another bedroom is located to the left of the living room. This bedroom has a queen size bed, a HDTV, a bistro table with seating for two, and a futon sofa. There is an attached bathroom with large walk-in tiled shower and a single vanity. There is a door to the back patio area.
There is a sunroom off of the living area that has a door to the back patio and a love seat sofa that converts to a twin sleeper. From the sunroom there is another bedroom with a queen size bed, an electric fireplace console, a HDTV and doors leading to a back porch area with a swing. This bedroom has an attached bathroom with walk-in tile shower, a separate tub and single vanity.
Two more bedrooms are located off of a hallway in the living area. One bedroom has two sets of bunk beds each with a full size on bottom and a twin on top. This bedroom does not have a TV. The front bedroom has a queen bed and a HDTV. There is a door leading to the front porch area.
The patio area has outdoor dining tables, a propane cook grill (propane provided) and a round hot tub. The yard area is expansive, giving space for a yard game or gathering lawn chairs for a conversational visit. There is a fire pit with seating in the yard area. Turning Leaf is just minutes north of Timber Creek Trail Merchants area where you will find local restaurants, Hochatown Distilling Co., Mountain Fork Brewery and Knotted Rope Winery.