Kiamichi Sunset- 5 Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 22 Guests, Pool Table, Hot Tub
- Located in Kanatobie Trails North
- Construction completed June of 2019
- Accommodates up to 22 guests
- No Pets
- 5 bedrooms (4 with king beds; 1 with queen bed); all with private bathrooms
- twin bunk bed in bunk area
- 2 sofa queen sleepers and 1 sofa full sleeper in 2nd floor gathering room.
- 1 sofa queen sleeper on 3rd floor.
- 3 half baths in common areas
- Kitchen equipped with stainless appliances of double door refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, gas cook top and oven.
- Small appliances of blender, hand mixer, crock pot and toaster
- 12 cup coffee maker (coffee and filters provided)
- K-cup coffee maker in kitchen and on the 3rd floor (k-cups not provided)
- Gas cook grill (propane provided)
- Fireplace (gas burning) in living area on 1st floor. Seasonal October -April
- Pool table
- Balcony on each floor with patio table seating
- HDTV with DirecTV channels in living area, 2nd floor gathering room, 3rd floor gathering room
- HDTV with DirecTV channels in each bedroom
- HDTV with DirecTV channels on 3rd floor balcony
- Hot tub on 1st floor deck area (tubs are drained and cleaned after each reservation)
- Fire pit on gravel grounds
- Large circle driveway
Kiamichi Sunset- 5 Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 22 Guests, Pool Table, No Pets, Hot Tub
The Kiamichi Sunset cabin is a custom build nestled into the side of a hill surrounded by tall pines. This 3-story cabin combines farmhouse inspiration with rustic styling ensuring your stay is relaxing as well as memorable. Kiamichi Sunset boast 5 bedrooms with private baths, 3 separate gathering spaces and 3 balconies on which you can enjoy the evening Western skies.
On the first floor, enter into the kitchen equipped with modern appliances, dining table with seating for 8, the granite island with seating for 4 and a coffee bar with K-cup beverage maker. The cabinets are stocked with cook ware, bake ware, dinner ware, flat ware and other utensils for cooking. A custom iron works door leads to the deck area with gas cook grill and bistro table. The laundry room is off the kitchen and houses a full size washer & dryer and a half-bath.
The master bedroom is off the kitchen and houses a king bed, a console table and closet for storage of personal items, and a HDTV with DirecTV channels (PPV not available). The attached bath has single vanity, a soaking tub and a walk-in tile shower.
The first floor living area has leather seating with sofa converting to a queen sleeper, a gas fireplace with timer switch (seasonal October-April), a HDTV with DirecTV channels and a pool table providing indoor entertainment. The door to the deck area with hot tub is located in this area.
Travel up the massive wooden, rustic beam staircase to the 2nd floor. On this floor there are 2 bedrooms with king size beds, a console and closet for storage of personal items and a HDTV with DirecTV channels (PPV not available). Each bedroom has a private bath with single vanity, a soaking tub and a walk-in tile shower. This floor has a gathering area with 2 sofas that convert to queen sleeper and a 3rd sofa that converts to a full size sleeper. In this area is a HDTV with DirecTV channels (PPV not available) and a table that seats 6 for dining or playing games. To the back of the 2nd floor area is another sleep area that holds 2 twin bunks and a half bath. There is another bedroom with queen bed, closet and HDTV with DirecTV channels (PPV not available). This bedroom has a private bath with single vanity, soaking tub and walk-in tile shower.
Up another staircase to the 3rd floor you find a gathering area with sofa that converts to a queen sleeper, two chairs, a HDTV with DirecTV channels (PPV not available) and a coffee bar with K-cup beverage maker. There is a half bath in this area. The door to the balcony is in this area. On this balcony, designed to watch the Western sunsets, are two patio tables with chairs and a HDTV with DirecTV channels (PPV not available) where you can enjoy spending your evenings. There are stairs that lead down to the other outdoor balconies and to the gravel driveway. The third floor bedroom is private retreat with the soaking tub located in the alcove of the bedroom. The king size bed is wrapped in luxury linens and faces the HDTV with DirecTV channels (PPV not available). There is a private toilet area with single vanity and shower attached to the bedroom.
The easy pull through gravel driveway is large enough to house a watercraft trailer and several cars. There is a fire pit for roasting marshmallows. Located in Kanatobie Trails North development, Kiamichi Sunset is just minutes away from the local restaurants and attractions. Visit the “things to do” tab for more information.