Time to Spare – 2 Bedroom, Accommodates up to 6 Guest, WiFi, Hot Tub
- Located in Timber Creek Trails South
- Accommodates up to 6 guest
- No Pets
- Large kitchen with island and plenty of cabinet space
- Stainless appliances of side by side refrigerator, glass cooktop/oven , dishwasher, microwave
- 12-cup coffee maker (coffee and filters provided)
- Two master-suites each with attached bath
- HDTV in living area; Bluray DVD player
- HDTV in each bedroom
- Direct TV viewing package, (PPV not available) on all TV’s
- Gas burning fireplace in living area
- Sleeper sofa with queen mattress in living area
- Washer and dryer
- 5 – 6 person hot tub (cleaned and sanitized after each guest visit)
- Gas Grill outside (propane provided)
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Outdoor living area with wood burning fireplace
- Large covered patio to enjoy the beautiful surrounding while still under cover
- Circle Entry Driveway with easy trailer/boat parking
Time to Spare – 2 Bedroom -Accommodates Up To 6 Guests, WiFi, Hot Tub
Time to Spare is a custom built, two bedroom cabin that accommodates up to 6 guest. The front door can be accessed from the driveway by stairs or a ramp located at the end of the porch. Time to Spare has a spacious atmosphere with open concept living and kitchen areas. One of the master suite bedroom with attached bath is located on the ground floor. The other bedroom/bathroom is upstairs with the entire floor dedicated to that space.
The living area has sofa and chair seating in front of a gas burning fireplace with easy on timer switch. The sofa converts to a queen sleeper. A HDTV with DirecTV channels is mounted above the hearth. The kitchen area has granite counter tops and island giving plenty of meal prep area. Stainless steel appliances of refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and glasstop stove/oven allow for easy meal time. A dining table that seats 6 is located in the same open area. Additional stool seating for three persons is available at the island.
There is a half bath and laundry closet in the hallway leading to the back bedroom. The downstairs bedroom has a king bed, HDTV with DirecTV channels. The attached bathroom has a corner jacuzzi style tub and a walk-in tile shower with grab bars. This bedroom has an exterior door that leads to the side deck , then around to the back deck area.
Upstairs is the second bedroom with king bed, closet for storage of personal items and a HDTV with DirecTV channels. The attached bath has a free standing soaking tub along side a shower.
Out on the back deck is a seating area in front of a wood burning fireplace, a gas cook grill (propane provided) and a 5-6 person hot tub.
Time to Spare is located on the same road as A Little R & R, Magnolia Creek and Twice As Nice giving options for larger groups that require several cabins.
Visit the local merchants of the Timber Creek Trails for dining at Mountain Fork Brewery and Pizza, Shuck Me Seafood or local attractions of Hochatown Distilling Co., Knotted Rope Winery, Okie Girls Ice Cream and local gift shops.