Rustic Heights-Two Bedrooms, Accommodates Up to 6 Guest, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
- New Construction completed December 2018
- Located in Timber Creek Trails South
- Pet Friendly (small dogs up to 15 pounds)
- Accommodates up to 6 guest
- Direct TV package on all TVs (PPV not available)
- Quartz countertops with bar seating for four
- Spacious kitchen with stainless appliances including gas cook top range/oven, oversized microwave, refrigerator with ice maker & filtered water, dishwasher, and farm style sink
- Kitchen stocked with dishes, eating utensils, bakeware, cookware, cooking utensil, serving pieces and small appliances of crock pot , mixer, blender, & toaster oven.
- Drip Coffee maker (filters and coffee provided)
- Keurig Coffee maker (pods NOT provided)
- Sleeper sofa in living area
- 58″ HDTV with Blu-ray player in living area
- Gas log fireplace with easy on switch in living area
- 2-Master suites bedrooms with king pillow-top mattress, luxury linens & ambiance realistic electric fireplaces.
- Each bedroom has 50″ LED TV with Direct TV package and Blu-ray player.
- Attached Master bathrooms have walk-in tile rain showers, double vanity and corner jacuzzi tub
- Main floor master suite bedroom has access to back deck with 2 rocking chairs
- Upstairs master suite bedroom has private balcony with 2 rocking chairs.
- Half bath downstairs for access from living/kitchen area
- Laundry room with full size washer and dryer
- Back outdoor living area has lounge seating for 6, wood burning fireplace, & 50″ TV
- Front outdoor living area has dining table for 6, wood burning fireplace, & 50″ TV
- 6-person hot tub on back deck (our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after each reservation)
- Gas grill with propane provided on back deck
- Large outdoor fire pit with seating for 6 on grounds
- Towels and linens provided
- Each TV offers HDMI port accessibility on lower wall that connects to TV for your gaming devices
- Bedrooms have USB charger ports by all bed for your devices
- Less than 2 minute drive from the Hochatown area restaurants- Hochatown Saloon, Grateful Head Pizza, Blue Rooster, Rolling Fork Takery, Girls Gone Wine to the south. Mountain Fork Brewery and Pizza, Shuck Me Seafood Restaurant, Okie Girls Ice Creamery, Knotted Rope Winery, The Tasting Room Bar and Hochatown Distilling Co. and Gift Shop to the north.
Rustic Heights- Two Bedroom, Accommodates Up to 6 Guest, Pet Friendly, WiFi, Hot Tub
Rustic Heights cabin is a spacious 2 bedroom cabin that accommodates up to 6 guest. This stunning custom luxury cabin is over 2,150 square feet with over 1,000 square feet of deck space for entertaining and relaxing. With 33′ of towering floor to ceiling windows, large sliding glass doors, and picture windows throughout, you are enveloped in nature with beautiful pines and hardwoods around the cabin. The cabin boasts 2 wood burning fireplaces on the front & back decks, a gas burning fireplace in the living area and ambiance non-heat producing glowing fireplaces in each of the bedrooms.
Rustic Heights sleeps up to six people with two master suites that include plush luxurious pillow top king beds. Each bedroom has an attached bathroom offering tiled walk-in rain showers and corner Jacuzzi tub. Both bedrooms have a 50′ HDTVs with Direct TV package (PPV not available) and Blu-Ray players. The downstairs master suite has access to the outdoor deck while the upstairs master suite has a balcony, both with beautiful sunset views.
The fully equipped kitchen features quartz countertops, an oversized gas cooktop and an oversized island with counter seating for four, plus a dining table with seating for four. The living area boasts an oversized fireplace and a large 33 ft. wall of windows with gorgeous views of the pines and hardwoods. The living are has a sofa queen sleeper, a 58″ HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available), Blu-ray player and sound bar with subwoofer.
The expansive wrap around deck with two sitting/entertaining areas has beautiful views of the stars and opportunities for relaxation. The front deck features an outdoor dining table with seating for six, wood burning fireplace, and 50″ HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available). The rear deck has a 6-person hot tub and 50″ HDTV with Direct TV package (PPV not available) mounted above the wood burning fireplace.
Rustic Heights Cabin is located in Timber Creek Trails South development, only a few miles away from local restaurants and bars, breweries, distillery, wineries, Broken Bow Lake, Beavers Ben State Park and other area attractions.
Rustic Heights list an abundance of amenities to make a memorable trip to the Broken Bow area. There are 3 other sister cabins: Rustic Retreat-2 bedroom/2-bath; Rustic Hollow-2 bedroom/2.5 bath and for larger groups, Rustic Mountain- 4 bedroom/ 3.5 bath.