Red Oak – 2 Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 6 Guests, Pet Friendly,WiFi, Hot Tub
- Pet Friendly
- WiFi internet
- 2 Bedrooms (2 king beds)
- 2 Full Bathrooms
- 1 pull out sleeper sofa
- 55″ 4K Flat Panel TV with Bluray DVD player in living room
- Master Bedroom has a 40″ 4k Flat Panel TV with Bluray player
- Additonal Bedroom has a 40″ 4kFlat Panel TV
- DIRECTV viewing package (PPV not available)
- Fully Equipped kitchen with full sized appliances
- Electric drip coffee maker with filters and starter supply of coffee
- Central heat and air
- 2 side Wrap Decks Open and Covered
- Outdoor 4-5 person hot tub on covered deck (our hot tubs are drained and cleaned after every guest visit)
- Real Wood log fireplace
- Gas grill
- Outdoor fire pit
- Perfect for Large Groups and Located Short Walking Distance from Fireside Lodge (3 bedroom) Paradise Found(1 bedroom),Timberlake(2 bedroom)
2 Bedroom – Accommodates Up To 6 Guests-Pet Friendly,WiFi,Hot Tub
The Red Oak is perfect for a family or romantic couple’s getaway. Rich leather furniture clustered around a welcoming fireplace and glowing wood floors lend to a rustic feel.
Pull into the driveway and be greeted by the cheery red door on this log cabin nestled among tall pines and wayward oaks.
Walk through the front door and take in the open floor plan with its high vaulted ceiling and large windows that capture the sunlight.
Take a stroll on the deck, adorned with a tall table for four and relax in a private and covered hot tub shadowed by the lofty stone chimney
Hungry and don’t feel like eating out? Throw some steaks on the grill or use the fully equipped kitchen to whip up a meal.
When it time to sleep, the master bedroom boast a comfortable king-sized bed and private full bath. The 2nd bedroom features an equally comfortable king size bed and an adjacent full bathroom.
Whether your looking to snuggle up with your special someone in front of a crackling fire to celebrate a momentous occasion, on a family vacation, or coming for a weekend to hang-out with a few friends, look no further. The Red Oak is the right place.