Piney Forest Retreat (formerly Incommunicado) – 3 Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 10 Guest, Game Room, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
- Located in Kaniatobi Trails Development
- Pet Friendly (dogs up to 15 pounds)
- 3 bedrooms-1 downstairs with king bed-2 upstairs with king beds
- Sleeps up to 10 guest (3 king, 2 sleeper sofas)
- 5-HDTVs with DirectTV premium package (PPV not available)
- Game room upstairs with HDTV.
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Small appliances-crock pot, blender, toaster and hand mixer
- 12-cup coffee maker (filters and coffee provided)
- Full size washer and dryer (detergent provided)
- 2 full baths (one master downstairs, shared bathroom upstairs)
- ½ bath downstairs off main living area
- 65 inch HDTV in main living area
- Gas burning fireplace in living area with easy on timer (seasonal October-April)
- HDTV mounted above gas burning fireplace on back deck with easy on timer by back door (seasonal October-April)
- Outdoor gas grill (propane provided)
- Pool table on outside deck
- Hot Tub (drained and cleaned after each guest visit)
- Outside Firepit
- Linens and towels provided
- Minutes from Grateful Head Pizza, Girls Gone Wine, Blue Rooster, Abendigo’s, Mountain Fork Brewery, Hochatown Distillery, Knotted Rope Winery.
- Circle drive for easy pull through for trailers and boats.
- Area Activities: Shops, restaurants, go-cart tracks, miniature golf, petting zoo, horseback riding, boat rentals, golf course, canoe/kayak rentals, fly fishing, ATV rentals, and hiking trails
- See our “things to do tab” for more activity information
- Pull through parking for ease of pulling a trailer
Piney Forest Retreat(formerly Incommunicado) – 3 Bedroom, Accommodates Up To 10 Guest, Game Room, Hot Tub, Pet Friendly
The view from the picture windows expanding across the back side of the cabin takes you to a faraway place of serenity and peace. Gazing at the beauty of the Ouachita National Forest from your living room, the back deck or the fire pit area, is to die for!
Granite counters, copper sinks and upgraded stainless appliances accent this beautiful log cabin in the woods … a very special getaway from the hustle and bustle, which transforms you into a place of quiet rustic luxury, with all the comforts of home – king beds, surround sound inside and outside, free high speed internet service, satellite flat screen TV’s & DVD players in every room.
The kitchen features a dining table with seating for six people, and barstools at the granite island for an additional 3 people. There are two sofa beds – one in the living room and another in the additional TV nook, just off the kitchen/dining area.
The loft game room features air hockey and foosball, along with games and books for your enjoyment. All three bedrooms offer king beds, a flat screen TV and an HD Blu-Ray DVD player. So bring your favorite Blu-Ray DVD movies and kick back in total comfort. There’s a gas grill one side of the wrap-around deck, and a pool table on the opposite side wrap-around deck, along with furnishings for outdoor dining. The hot tub sits on a covered side deck, overlooking the pine forest and the Oklahoma night sky full of stars.