Pine Needles Lodge- 2 bedroom, Accommmodates up to 8 Guest, Game Loft Area, Hot tub, Pet Friendly
- New construction September 2017
- Pet friendly (under 15 pounds)
- 2 bedroom with King beds (linens furnished); queen sofa sleeper in loft area; queen sleeper in downstairs living area
- 2 full bathrooms; 1 half bath in loft
- Loft game room with foosball table, 55 in HDTV
- Kitchen with modern appliances; glass top cookstove/oven microwave/dishwasher
- Living area fireplace is gas with easy on/off switch
- Dining area has table for 6
- Central Heat and Air
- Washer and Dryer
- Outdoor veranda porch with dining table, sectional sofa, HDTV and hot tub
- Grill is propane fueled
- Outdoor Fireplace is wood burning
- Childs play set and horse shoe pit on grounds
Pine Needles Lodge- 2 bedroom, Accommodates up to 8 Guest, Game Loft Area, Hot tub, Pet Friendly
Pine Needles Lodge has a craftsmen’s detail that brings a rustic charm to this two -bedroom cabin. Front steps lead to wrap around porches and a veranda retreat with sitting area and hot tub.
This two-story cabin has an open floor plan for the kitchen and living area. Floor to ceiling windows look out onto the wooded grounds bringing natural light to the rooms.
The living area has lots of seating with the sofa making into a queen sleeper. The gas fireplace is equipped with a timer switch for easy lighting. Family can gather around the large granite island in the center of the room or sit down at the dining table for six. The kitchen is furnished with stainless appliances and a glass top electric range.
The first floor bedroom suite is located at the back of the cabin giving an extra sense of privacy. The room is furnished with a king size bed wrapped in luxury linens. There is a HDTV for your viewing. The attached bathroom has a walk-in tiled shower.
Go up the red oak staircase to find a spacious balcony area. In this room you can enjoy a game of foosball or watching a movie on the HDTV/Blue-Ray DVD player. There is a lavatory located in this area for added convenience.
The upstairs bedroom is furnished with a king size bed and wrapped in luxury linens. There is a HDTV for your viewing. There is a bathroom with a tub- shower combo attached to the bedroom.
Outside the covered veranda has a dining table for outdoor eating. Sectional sofa seating in front of a real wood-burning fireplace gives the space a cozy warmth. There is a hot tub for your enjoyment as well. The graveled grounds behind the veranda is equipped with a child’s play set and horseshoe pits.
Your visit to the Beaver’s Bend area will be filled with comfort and convenience with a stay in the Pine Needles Lodge. Located in Pine Hill West development and just minutes away from local eateries and attractions.