Peaceful Waters- 3 Bedroom+ Loft, Accommodates Up To 10 Guests,WiFi,Hot Tub
- Construction completed in August 2017
- Located in the Pine Hill addition
- Pet friendly (dogs up to 15 lbs)
- 2-bedrooms, 3.5-bathrooms plus a upstairs bunk bed room
- Accommodates up to 10 guests (2-king beds; 4-twin bunk beds; 1-queen sleeper sofa)
- Master bedroom has king bed and ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom on lower level has king bed and ensuite bedroom
- Bunkroom upstairs has two(2) sets of built in twin bunk beds
- Queen size pullout sleeper sofa in media gaming room
- Living room has 55 inch 4K TV
- Media room has a 50 inch 4K TV
- Outdoor deck has a 50 inch 4K TV
- DirecTV (PPV not available)
- 6-person outdoor hot tub (drained and sanitized after each reservation)
- Circle drive with trailer parking
- Less than 3 minute drive from Grateful Head Pizza, Girls Gone Wine, Blue Rooster, Beavers Bend Brewery, Abendigo’s, Moon Tower Bar and Grill, Mountain Fork Brewery, Hochatown Distillery
- One (1) mile from Hwy 259A (the Dam Road) which leads you to Beavers Bend State Park
- Dry-stacked stone indoor gas fireplace with easy turn on from a light switch
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Coffee pot
- Granite counter tops in kitchen and bath
- Stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- Outdoor gas grill (propane is provided)
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning
- Towels and linens provided
- Cabin Activities: Outdoor fire pit, playground and horseshoe pit
- Area Activities: Shops, restaurants, brewery, distillery, winery, go-cart tracks, miniature golf, petting zoo, live music, boat rentals, golf course, museum, canoe/kayak rentals, stand-up paddle boards, paddle boats, duck tours, escape room, fly fishing, bass fishing, horseback riding, ATV rentals, hiking trails and more.
3 Bedroom/3 Bathroom + Loft-Accommodates Up To 10 Guests-WiFi, Pet Friendly, Hot Tub
Peaceful Waters cabin offers the serenity of nature with all the modern conveniences your family desires. Located in the Pine Hill development, this two-story cabin sits on the banks on a pond.
Walk up the front steps to the inviting front porch. As you enter into the open floor plan you are greeted with a comfortable living area in front of a gas log fireplace. A HDTV with DirecTV package (PPV not available) is mounted above the hearth. The attached kitchen area has a granite top island to gather round while preparing family meals with modern appliances.
Two bedrooms furnished with king beds wrapped in luxury linens are housed on the first floor. Each bedroom has a large HDTV with DirecTV package and attached bath with extra large walk-in tile shower. A full size washer and dryer are closeted on the first floor.
Up the stairs you will find a media room with HDTV, DVD player and sofa that turns into a queen sleeper. The bunk room has custom built-in beds featuring extra nooks for children’s activities. The upstairs bathroom has a tub/shower combo furnished with plenty of fluffy towels.
The outdoor area is found off the kitchen. Cozy seating in front of a gas fireplace gives room for everyone to sit. Next to the seating area is a large sit down dining table for outdoor meals. Down a short walkway the hot tub sits under a covered alcove. Going down the steps to the ground area you will find a children’s play set, horseshoe pits, and a circle fire pit for roasting marshmallows. However, the best feature of this cabin’s outdoor area is sitting at the bank of a neighborhood pond just at the edge of the yard.
Peaceful Waters is located just minutes from Hochatown Salon & Restaurant, The Petting Zoo, Hochatown BBQ and Ice Cream Shop. A minute north on Hwy 259 you will find Abendigo’s, Grateful Head Pizza and The Blue Rooster restaurants. Three minutes further north are the local attractions of Hochatown Distilling Company and Gift Shop, The Tasting Room bar, Knotted Rope Winery, Okie Girl’s Ice Cream Shop and Mountain Fork Brewery & Pizza.